Skype is down

Michael Amaro

Hello Listers,

For your information

 Leonas Sendrauskas on September 21, 2015.
Updated 15:00 UTC

We have identified the network issue which prevented users from logging in and using Skype today. We're in the process of reconnecting our users, and focused on restoring full service. The issue did not affect Skype for Business users.

This is why some of you my self included, can not connect to skype

Thanks
Michael
email/messenger
mikeameli@...
Skype ID
mikeameli
JFK
"What kind of peace do I mean and what kind of a peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war, not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living and the kind that enables men and nations to grow and to hope and build a better life for their children not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women not merely peace in our time but peace in all time."

Beth

This doesn't make sense. Business people have Skype at the moment and I don't? This does not make sense, and I'm sitting here miserably waiting. When will this be fixed?
Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Home: 720-550-6142
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Twitter: Ms_denverqueen
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920
Blog: www.denverqueen.com
On 9/21/2015 11:56 AM, Michael Amaro wrote:

[...]

Rosario Perez <missrosarioperez@...>

Hi, thanks for the info. I hope that it can be fix very soon.

Rosario

God grant me the serenity To accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference.

[...]

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hello, no problems here logging in to Skype. And I don't have a business account.
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

On Sep 21, 2015, at 12:56 PM, Michael Amaro <mikeameli@...> wrote:

[...]

Which version of skype are you using? I'm having problems, problems, problems all day.
On 9/21/2015 12:31 PM, Joseph Hudson wrote:

[...]

Cristóbal

Chill out. It will get fixed when it gets fixed.

[...]

I don't know, and not knowing is bad. You have no idea what my life's been like without it, and my boyfriend's cell phone doesn't take a charge and he refuses to stay on with me for longer than minutes, or a minute or two, I don't like what you said because not knowing when it will be fixed or updated shows that you can't tell me in a nicer way. I need an exact or estimated time where all of us will be connected.
On 9/21/2015 12:33 PM, Cristóbal wrote:

[...]

I'm using version 7.9.
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

On Sep 21, 2015, at 1:31 PM, joseph hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:

[...]

Would you try updating it? It may be down for just the latest or the server is driving us all crazy.
On 9/21/2015 12:39 PM, Joseph Hudson wrote:

[...]

Marsha <marcatony@...>

HI
  Had a big problem with Skype earlier but all is well now.

Marsha

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Yes I will try to update.
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

On Sep 21, 2015, at 1:41 PM, Beth <thebluesisloose@...> wrote:

[...]

How did you resolve the problem? Why am I still unable to place or receive calls?
On 9/21/2015 12:45 PM, Marsha via Groups.io wrote:

HI
  Had a big problem with Skype earlier but all is well now.

Marsha

braille0109@gmx.com <braille0109@...>

Hi,
LOL, see? For those of us who don't have access to it, we don't miss it. LOL, Sorry, just couldn't resist. But its true. The BN can't access it, so I'm not sure what I'm missing out on, but it must be fustrating. Considering almost every people have skype, I can't see it taking long to resolve.

Sent from a BrailleNote

mikeameli@earthlink.net
Skype ID
mikeameli
JFK
"What kind of peace do I mean and what kind of a peace do we seek? Not a Pax
Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war, not the peace of
the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace the
kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living and the kind that
enables men and nations to grow and to hope and build a better life for
their children not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and
women not merely peace in our time but peace in all time."

Beth

It's taking way too long to resolve, and it has been more than eight hours to resolve. I'm getting seriously mad.

On 9/21/2015 1:11 PM, rajmund wrote:
[...]

james hooper <j.hooper3272@...>

hey beth take a chillpill you will be fine trust me james said it

[...]

Mohamed

I believe it's up in some areas, down in others. It's currently down here in Michigan.

On 09/21/15 02:31 PM, Joseph Hudson wrote:
[...]

Ah I wish I could, but Blake is 700 miles away and can't just sit on the phone with me. I'm completely locked in the dark and without Skype, we can't have meaningful conversations. What if a cell company retrieved, for instance, something they shouldn't? That's why Skype was invented, and now Microsoft broke it and they're going to pay dearly for this.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Beth" <thebluesisloose@gmail.com>

[...]

Calm down, take a deep breath. It'll be alright it will eventually be back up for you Windows users as for my Mac it runs perfectly fine.
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

On Sep 21, 2015, at 2:13 PM, Beth <thebluesisloose@...> wrote:

[...]

i understand you will be fine my friend hugs.

[...]

Michael Babcock

Use google hangouts, or blab, or periscope, or Facebook calling… there are alternatives.

Michael Babcock
Your Blind Digital Marketing Partner.
@payown on periscope and twitter.