anyone on this list also subscribed to eyes-free?

Stan Bobbitt

If so, have you stopped receiving messages from the eyes-free group since about Monday?  I have signed into my googlegroups account, everything looks to be normal ... but I’m getting 0 posts from there.  I’ve sent several posts and still nothing.
Thanks,
Stan B
Sent from my iHeart

Nimer Jaber

We see your posts.  Check your spam folder or something.

On 9/23/2015 22:24, Stan Bobbitt wrote:
If so, have you stopped receiving messages from the eyes-free group since about Monday?  I have signed into my googlegroups account, everything looks to be normal ... but I’m getting 0 posts from there.  I’ve sent several posts and still nothing.
Thanks,
Stan B
Sent from my iHeart

Norman

Hi.
The posts are coming through.
Maybe unsubscribing and resubscribing would help?

On 9/23/2015 11:24 PM, Stan Bobbitt wrote:
If so, have you stopped receiving messages from the eyes-free group since about Monday?  I have signed into my googlegroups account, everything looks to be normal ... but I’m getting 0 posts from there.  I’ve sent several posts and still nothing.
Thanks,
Stan B
Sent from my iHeart

Stan Bobbitt

Thanks, I just did, now to see what happens