From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Christopher Hallsworth
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 5:36 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Carlos' Talking Windows preinstallation environment

Afternoon everyone

Sorry, please may someone give me the URL for Carlos’ Talking Windows Preinstallation Environment? I thought it was
http://opopanax.net/download
going from memory, but listers claimed that didn’t work. Cheers!

Yes! Somehow managed to remember it correctly after hearing off list that it worked like a charm. Cheers!

http://opopanax.net/download/