Two questions about the iPhone 5S.

Victor

Hi all:

I now own an iPhone 5S which was given to me over the weekend. Yay!

How do I get rid of the pass code that's on it right now?

Also, can I receive and answer calls while the screen is locked even
if the pass code is still there?

Thanks,

Victor

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hello,
2) Yes.
1) Settings, touch ID passcode, turn off passcode. Now, type in the old code, and that should do it. Let me know if no:

Sent from my iPhone 5S

On 11 May 2016, at 5:39 pm, Victor <victorelawrence@...> wrote:

Hi all:

I now own an iPhone 5S which was given to me over the weekend. Yay!

How do I get rid of the pass code that's on it right now?

Also, can I receive and answer calls while the screen is locked even
if the pass code is still there?

Thanks,

Victor

George Basioli <gbmagoo@...>

Answer 1. Go to settings and I think security and passwords and if you have the old code you can change it there

Answer 2. Yes you can answer with the screen locked

I now own an iPhone 5S which was given to me over the weekend. Yay!

How do I get rid of the pass code that's on it right now?

Also, can I receive and answer calls while the screen is locked even if the pass code is still there?

Thanks,

Victor

Matt

Hi, can you get into the phone? Can you get the passcode from the person that gave it to you?

Matt.from.florida@...

I now own an iPhone 5S which was given to me over the weekend. Yay!

How do I get rid of the pass code that's on it right now?

Also, can I receive and answer calls while the screen is locked even if the pass code is still there?

Thanks,

Victor

Matt

That is considering he can get into the phone!

Matt.from.florida@...

1) Settings, touch ID passcode, turn off passcode. Now, type in the old
code, and that should do it. Let me know if no:

Sent from my iPhone 5S

On 11 May 2016, at 5:39 pm, Victor <victorelawrence@...> wrote:

Hi all:

I now own an iPhone 5S which was given to me over the weekend. Yay!

How do I get rid of the pass code that's on it right now?

Also, can I receive and answer calls while the screen is locked even
if the pass code is still there?

Thanks,

Victor

Victor

I cam access the iPhone and I can enter the pass code with no trouble. I'll try to turn it off following your instructions.

Thanks,

Victor

Sent from my iPhone

On May 11, 2016, at 9:52 AM, Matt <matt.from.florida@...> wrote:

That is considering he can get into the phone!

Matt.from.florida@...

1) Settings, touch ID passcode, turn off passcode. Now, type in the old
code, and that should do it. Let me know if no:

Sent from my iPhone 5S

On 11 May 2016, at 5:39 pm, Victor <victorelawrence@...> wrote:

Hi all:

I now own an iPhone 5S which was given to me over the weekend. Yay!

How do I get rid of the pass code that's on it right now?

Also, can I receive and answer calls while the screen is locked even
if the pass code is still there?

Thanks,

Victor

Victor

Hi all:

I accessed my iPhone, entered the pass code and unlocked the device.

Next, I went to Settings, Touch ID and Pass Code and I turned off the
pass code successfully.

Thank you all for your help.

VictorOn 5/11/16, Victor <victorelawrence@...> wrote:

[...]

Well if you know the passcode just change it to something you want ! I would
also setup finger print access as well. Since you can get into the phone
the passcode and finger print can be setup or changed in the settings of the
phone.

Matt.from.florida@...

1) Settings, touch ID passcode, turn off passcode. Now, type in the
old code, and that should do it. Let me know if no:

Sent from my iPhone 5S

On 11 May 2016, at 5:39 pm, Victor <victorelawrence@...> wrote:

Hi all:

I now own an iPhone 5S which was given to me over the weekend. Yay!

How do I get rid of the pass code that's on it right now?

Also, can I receive and answer calls while the screen is locked even
if the pass code is still there?

Thanks,

Victor

Matt

Now like I say you can just change the passcode and also setup finger print as well.

Matt.from.florida@...