flip phone with accessible texting feature

Michael Boyd <mike122061@...>

Hi group,

A short while ago, I recall that someone posted a thread that had to do with a flip phone that had an accessible texting feature. I believe it was a Huawei phone, but I cannot find or remember the model number nor the price. Could someone be so kind as to refresh my memory for me? I appreciate it greatly.

Michael

Onwardbob

The Gusto 3 works and was very inexpensive back when I bought mine.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

A short while ago, I recall that someone posted a thread that had to do with
a flip phone that had an accessible texting feature. I believe it was a
Huawei phone, but I cannot find or remember the model number nor the price.
Could someone be so kind as to refresh my memory for me? I appreciate it
greatly.

Michael

Carolyn Arnold

LG and Samsung, to name two, both have flip phones with
accessible text features.

Best regards,

Carolyn

A short while ago, I recall that someone posted a thread
that had to do with a flip phone that had an accessible
texting feature. I believe it was a Huawei phone, but I
cannot find or remember the model number nor the price.
Could someone be so kind as to refresh my memory for me? I
appreciate it greatly.

Michael

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

The Samsung Haven will fit the bill as well.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.

The Gusto 3 works and was very inexpensive back when I bought mine.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

The Samsung Haven will fit the bill as well.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.

The Gusto 3 works and was very inexpensive back when I bought mine.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

A short while ago, I recall that someone posted a thread that had to do with
a flip phone that had an accessible texting feature. I believe it was a
Huawei phone, but I cannot find or remember the model number nor the price.
Could someone be so kind as to refresh my memory for me? I appreciate it
greatly.

Michael

Michael Boyd <mike122061@...>

Thank you to all who answered, Mike, Bob and Carolyn

Michael

The Gusto 3 works and was very inexpensive back when I bought mine.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

A short while ago, I recall that someone posted a thread that had to do with a flip phone that had an accessible texting feature. I believe it was a Huawei phone, but I cannot find or remember the model number nor the price.
Could someone be so kind as to refresh my memory for me? I appreciate it greatly.

Michael

Carolyn Arnold

Sure, Michael. Let us know what kind of phone you got, and
if any of us can help, we will.

Best regards,

Carolyn

Thank you to all who answered, Mike, Bob and Carolyn

Michael

The Gusto 3 works and was very inexpensive back when I
bought mine.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

A short while ago, I recall that someone posted a thread
that had to do with a flip phone that had an accessible
texting feature. I believe it was a Huawei phone, but I
cannot find or remember the model number nor the price.
Could someone be so kind as to refresh my memory for me? I
appreciate it greatly.

Michael

Kimsan

Silly question, since I don't remember much aboot flip phones, since it's
been 18 years since I've had one, but can one use an ear piece with a flip
phone?

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for
blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/
Also, you may like our page on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/ or join us on twitter
@TheRasslinCafe

The Gusto 3 works and was very inexpensive back when I bought mine.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

A short while ago, I recall that someone posted a thread that had to do with
a flip phone that had an accessible texting feature. I believe it was a
Huawei phone, but I cannot find or remember the model number nor the price.
Could someone be so kind as to refresh my memory for me? I appreciate it
greatly.

Michael

Donald Hansan <donald801@...>

Yes you can.

The Gusto 3 works and was very inexpensive back when I bought mine.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

A short while ago, I recall that someone posted a thread that had to do with
a flip phone that had an accessible texting feature. I believe it was a
Huawei phone, but I cannot find or remember the model number nor the price.
Could someone be so kind as to refresh my memory for me? I appreciate it
greatly.

Michael

Pamela Dominguez

Sure, provided they have an earphone jack on them.

The Gusto 3 works and was very inexpensive back when I bought mine.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

A short while ago, I recall that someone posted a thread that had to do with
a flip phone that had an accessible texting feature. I believe it was a
Huawei phone, but I cannot find or remember the model number nor the price.
Could someone be so kind as to refresh my memory for me? I appreciate it
greatly.

Michael

Carolyn Arnold

Yes, Kimsan, one can use an ear piece with most flip phones,
especially the older ones like the Samsung Haven and Gusto,
even ones as new as the LG Revere III, but not the latest LG
TRU.

Best regards,

Carolyn

The Gusto 3 works and was very inexpensive back when I
bought mine.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

A short while ago, I recall that someone posted a thread
that had to do with a flip phone that had an accessible
texting feature. I believe it was a Huawei phone, but I
cannot find or remember the model number nor the price.
Could someone be so kind as to refresh my memory for me? I
appreciate it greatly.

Michael

Jennifer Jackson <jennsjackson@...>

What about bluetooth option

Jennifer J

?

On Apr 11, 2018, at 12:53 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:

Yes, Kimsan, one can use an ear piece with most flip phones,
especially the older ones like the Samsung Haven and Gusto,
even ones as new as the LG Revere III, but not the latest LG
TRU.

Best regards,

Carolyn

The Gusto 3 works and was very inexpensive back when I
bought mine.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

A short while ago, I recall that someone posted a thread
that had to do with a flip phone that had an accessible
texting feature. I believe it was a Huawei phone, but I
cannot find or remember the model number nor the price.
Could someone be so kind as to refresh my memory for me? I
appreciate it greatly.

Michael

Laz

I would think so on any flip phone. The Samsung haven had a 2.5mm
headphone jack and the Samsung Gusto 3 has a 3.5mm jack.

Laz

On 4/11/18, Kimsan <kimsansong@icloud.com> wrote:
[...]

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Laz

The Samsung Gusto 3 has Bluetooth. The Samsung Haven doesn't.

Laz

wrote:

[...]

My Samsung Convoy 4 has Bluetooth.

Don

The Gusto 3 works and was very inexpensive back when I bought mine.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

A short while ago, I recall that someone posted a thread that had to
do with a flip phone that had an accessible texting feature. I believe
it was a Huawei phone, but I cannot find or remember the model number
nor the price.
Could someone be so kind as to refresh my memory for me? I appreciate
it greatly.

Michael

Onwardbob

What can be done with Gusto 3 using blue tooth?

BOB SOUTAR…ONWARD THRU THE FOG

The Gusto 3 works and was very inexpensive back when I
bought mine.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

A short while ago, I recall that someone posted a thread
that had to do with a flip phone that had an accessible
texting feature. I believe it was a Huawei phone, but I
cannot find or remember the model number nor the price.
Could someone be so kind as to refresh my memory for me? I
appreciate it greatly.

Michael

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Laz

One could connect a Bluetooth headset for hands-free phone conversations.

Laz

On 4/11/18, Onwardbob <onwardbob@roadrunner.com> wrote:
[...]

There is an earphone jack on mine, which is the Alcatel 4044. Pam.

The Gusto 3 works and was very inexpensive back when I
bought mine.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

A short while ago, I recall that someone posted a thread
that had to do with a flip phone that had an accessible
texting feature. I believe it was a Huawei phone, but I
cannot find or remember the model number nor the price.
Could someone be so kind as to refresh my memory for me? I
appreciate it greatly.

Michael

Pamela Dominguez

With a bluetooth headset, don't you have to plug a transmitter into an earphone jack? Pam.

The Gusto 3 works and was very inexpensive back when I
bought mine.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

A short while ago, I recall that someone posted a thread
that had to do with a flip phone that had an accessible
texting feature. I believe it was a Huawei phone, but I
cannot find or remember the model number nor the price.
Could someone be so kind as to refresh my memory for me? I
appreciate it greatly.

Michael

Carolyn Arnold

I checked in Tools and Settings in mine and found no Blue
Tooth setting.

Best regards,

Carolyn