From: Christopher Hallsworth
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 1:53 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] iOS app I found, Voice over Clock

Evening everyone.

I’ve just discovered yet another clock app on the iOS platform. This time, it’s called Voice Over Clock, spelt exactly like it appears in App Store. This is technically a speaking clock rather than an app that plays or speaks chimes, however it does use local push notifications to speak the time in the background. This app is totally free and fully accessible. Customization is so good you can even have the clock to speak every 1 minute if you wish. Enjoy!!!

Change the picker item from 1 to 60. That’s all there is to it.

On 21 May 2016, at 01:10, emile <emilet1@live.com> wrote:

I have just downloaded this app however, how do I make it announce the time every hour instead of every minute? thanks.
Emile.

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Hallsworth
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 1:53 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Evening everyone.

I’ve just discovered yet another clock app on the iOS platform. This time, it’s called Voice Over Clock, spelt exactly like it appears in App Store. This is technically a speaking clock rather than an app that plays or speaks chimes, however it does use local push notifications to speak the time in the background. This app is totally free and fully accessible. Customization is so good you can even have the clock to speak every 1 minute if you wish. Enjoy!!!

Kimsan

I use chime still lol.

I wonder if there are any cartoon clock aps. That would be cool to have fred, barny or yogi bear announce the time every hour, half hour etc lol.

Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 1:53 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Evening everyone.

I’ve just discovered yet another clock app on the iOS platform. This time, it’s called Voice Over Clock, spelt exactly like it appears in App Store. This is technically a speaking clock rather than an app that plays or speaks chimes, however it does use local push notifications to speak the time in the background. This app is totally free and fully accessible. Customization is so good you can even have the clock to speak every 1 minute if you wish. Enjoy!!!

emile

Thanks.
Emile.

Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 1:53 PM