Is there such an animal as a program to convert DAISY to MP3?

Walt Smith

Subject says it all. Does this kind of thing exist anywhere? Thanks.

--
Walt Smith - Clearwater, FL

Monte Single

Hi Walt,

As I know it  a book  or other document  in daisy format is actually a folder made of a few different types of files. One of these type of files is .mp3. So if I have a book in daisy for mat and I want to play it on a device which will  only read .mp3 files, I open the folder, select all the .mp3 files, and put them in a folder on the device where I want to play them. So,  I am    not converting any files, I am just putting the book  in a simpler format;, that is .mp3 files only.

I think that is how it works,  and I’ve  very wrong before.

Later,

Monte