From: "Gary Greico" <pianotuner3@optimum.net
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 07:05:14 -0400
Subject: [TechTalk] voice note

젨� Could someone please tell me what a voice note is.� I know it has a
braille keyboard and it comes with an s d slot.� Can I transfer files
too and from the computer?� Please respond.

can I transfer files too and from the computer.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links:

Every message in topics or hashtags you are following is emailed to you.
The first message of every new thread is also emailed to you.
You automatically follow any topics you start or reply to

Gary Greico

Thank you.

On 17-Apr-18 11:08 AM, Jujube wrote:
The only difference between a BrailleNote and a VoiceNote is that a
BrailleNote has a braille display whereas a VoiceNote doesn't.
Obviously, you can't turn speech off on a VoiceNote due to the lack of
a braille display.