Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:06 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Unable to get back to Eloquence?

Hi List, I decided to try the Micro Soft voices and now even though I click on Eloquence under Voice adjustment in my Jaws 2018 settings, nothing changes.

Please help.

Sincerely, Vicky

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Vicky,

Here's another way to switch:
Press, Insert / Jaws key, Control, + S.  This keystroke provides a list of profiles to switch to.  Arrow up / down to, Eloquence, & press enter.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.

Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:06 AM

Hi List, I decided to try the Micro Soft voices and now even though I click on Eloquence under Voice adjustment in my Jaws 2018 settings, nothing changes.

Please help.

Sincerely, Vicky

Thom Spittle

You can also use the keystroke insert+control+S for speech profiles. This is assuming that your jaws key is the insert key.

Thomas Spittle

Instead of pressing enter on, Voice Adjustment, arrow down 1 time to, Select a voice profile, press enter, you will now be in a list of synthesizers so arrow up / down to, Eloquence, Okay / save, and close

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.

Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:06 AM

Hi List, I decided to try the Micro Soft voices and now even though I click on Eloquence under Voice adjustment in my Jaws 2018 settings, nothing changes.

Please help.

Sincerely, Vicky

Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...>

Hi and Thanks Thomas!

Sincerely, Vicky

Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:06 AM

Hi List, I decided to try the Micro Soft voices and now even though I click on Eloquence under Voice adjustment in my Jaws 2018 settings, nothing changes.

Please help.

Sincerely, Vicky

Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...>

Thanks also Mike!

Sincerely, Vicky

Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:06 AM

Hi List, I decided to try the Micro Soft voices and now even though I click on Eloquence under Voice adjustment in my Jaws 2018 settings, nothing changes.

Please help.

Sincerely, Vicky

Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...>

Thanks Mike for this alternative way!