Unable to get back to Eloquence?

Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...>

Hi List, I decided to try the Micro Soft voices and now even though I click on Eloquence under Voice adjustment in my Jaws 2018 settings, nothing changes.

Please help.

Sincerely, Vicky

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Vicky,

Instead of pressing enter on, Voice Adjustment, arrow down 1 time to, Select a voice profile, press enter, you will now be in a list of synthesizers so arrow up / down to, Eloquence, Okay / save, and close
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 3:06 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Unable to get back to Eloquence?

Hi List, I decided to try the Micro Soft voices and now even though I click on Eloquence under Voice adjustment in my Jaws 2018 settings, nothing changes.

Please help.

Sincerely, Vicky

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Vicky,

Here's another way to switch:
Press, Insert / Jaws key, Control, + S.  This keystroke provides a list of profiles to switch to.  Arrow up / down to, Eloquence, & press enter.

Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

Please help.

Sincerely, Vicky

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Thom Spittle

You can also use the keystroke insert+control+S for speech profiles. This is assuming that your jaws key is the insert key.

Thomas Spittle

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 8:22 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Unable to get back to Eloquence?

Hi Vicky,

Instead of pressing enter on, Voice Adjustment, arrow down 1 time to, Select a voice profile, press enter, you will now be in a list of synthesizers so arrow up / down to, Eloquence, Okay / save, and close

Sennt from my iBarstool.

Please help.

Sincerely, Vicky

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Hi and Thanks Thomas!

Sincerely, Vicky

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Thom Spittle
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 8:26 AM

You can also use the keystroke insert+control+S for speech profiles. This is assuming that your jaws key is the insert key.

Thomas Spittle

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.

Hi Vicky,

Sennt from my iBarstool.

Please help.

Sincerely, Vicky

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Thanks also Mike!

Sincerely, Vicky

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 8:26 AM

Hi Vicky,

Here's another way to switch:

Press, Insert / Jaws key, Control, + S.  This keystroke provides a list of profiles to switch to.  Arrow up / down to, Eloquence, & press enter.

Sennt from my iBarstool.

Please help.

Sincerely, Vicky

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Thanks Mike for this alternative way!

Sincerely, Vicky

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.

Hi Vicky,

Sennt from my iBarstool.

Please help.

Sincerely, Vicky

Virus-free. www.avg.com