From: Pablo Morales [mailto:pablocmd2014@...]
Sent: October-24-15 7:31 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] product key of office 2013

Hi guys,

I am trying to recover the product key of my office 2013 pro, I tried KeyFinder Magical Jelly Bean, but looks like it doesn’t work for Microsof Office 2013, it does for ms office 2007, but not for Office 2013.

Any body know any software able to get the product keys of Office 2013 pro?

Thanks

nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...>

hi.
and product key explorer is the program that support many programs.
but its not free

On 10/24/15, Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:
Go to ;

www.belarc.com <http://www.belarc.com>

and download the free belarc Advisor. A small app , install it, run it and
a report of everything, hard and soft, will be generated as a web page.
The
length of the report is due to how much or little you have installed.

I am trying to recover the product key of my office 2013 pro, I tried
KeyFinder Magical Jelly Bean, but looks like it doesn't work for Microsof
Office 2013, it does for ms office 2007, but not for Office 2013.

Any body know any software able to get the product keys of Office 2013 pro?

Thanks

Mark o Torgerson <happyperson2@...>

Hi

I ran the advisor like you suggested. It worked great when I updated to Windows 10. Now if I could only finñd a copy of office to 2013 to install. Any ideas?

God bless,
Rev. Mark

God loves you!
I am a Director for the Union, IL. Lions club
.My youtube channel:
My current project:
Sent From my iPhone 5

On Oct 24, 2015, at 8:37 AM, Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:

Go to ;

www.belarc.com

and download the free belarc Advisor.  A small app , install it, run it and a report of everything, hard and soft, will be generated as a web page.  The length of the report  is  due to how much or little you have installed.

I am trying to recover the product key of my office 2013 pro, I tried KeyFinder Magical Jelly Bean, but looks like it doesn’t work for Microsof Office 2013, it does for ms office 2007, but not for Office 2013.

Any body know any software able to get the product keys of Office 2013 pro?

Thanks

Monte Single

The least expensive office I know of is the student editions. So if you are a student or know one, I think it is about one hundred.

I am trying to recover the product key of my office 2013 pro, I tried KeyFinder Magical Jelly Bean, but looks like it doesn’t work for Microsof Office 2013, it does for ms office 2007, but not for Office 2013.

Any body know any software able to get the product keys of Office 2013 pro?

Thanks

Monte Single

Or are you saying that you found  the product key but not the disk?

The least expensive office I know of is the student editions. So if you are a student or know one, I think it is about one hundred.

I am trying to recover the product key of my office 2013 pro, I tried KeyFinder Magical Jelly Bean, but looks like it doesn’t work for Microsof Office 2013, it does for ms office 2007, but not for Office 2013.

Any body know any software able to get the product keys of Office 2013 pro?

Thanks

Mark o Torgerson <happyperson2@...>

Yes, the office program came installed on my computer. So, I don't have the disk. I was able to retrieve the key from my hard drive.

On Oct 24, 2015, at 1:14 PM, Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:

Or are you saying that you found  the product key but not the disk?

The least expensive office I know of is the student editions. So if you are a student or know one, I think it is about one hundred.

I am trying to recover the product key of my office 2013 pro, I tried KeyFinder Magical Jelly Bean, but looks like it doesn’t work for Microsof Office 2013, it does for ms office 2007, but not for Office 2013.

Any body know any software able to get the product keys of Office 2013 pro?

Thanks

Monte Single

Hi mark,

Next thing you need to  know is what edition of office 2013 you had. Was it student,home,   small business  etc..

I think you can go to the Microsoft web site and find a link on the downloads page. If you find the right edition to match your product key all should be good. Others on this list  will know more and hopefully respond now that  your situation is a little clearer.

Good Luvk,

Montee,

The least expensive office I know of is the student editions. So if you are a student or know one, I think it is about one hundred.

I am trying to recover the product key of my office 2013 pro, I tried KeyFinder Magical Jelly Bean, but looks like it doesn’t work for Microsof Office 2013, it does for ms office 2007, but not for Office 2013.

Any body know any software able to get the product keys of Office 2013 pro?

Thanks

abdulah aga

  best way to call Microsoft office and tell them problem,

what version you have, where are you buy how much you pay and you will get all what do you need.

Abdulah Hasic.