From: Jim Rawls
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2018 11:21 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] I can't create new folders in windows ten any more.

Hi all, I am running windows ten and jaws 18. All of a sudden, I can’t create any new folders in documents. I hit the alt key, and don’t see a new folder button, as I used to do before today. What do I have to do to get that ability back? Jim

Andrew <edrew4u@...>

Hi Jim, I myself Press Control plus Spacebar which will unselect everything, & press applications key & arrow up to NEW arrow right and press enter.

On 4/26/2018 11:21 AM, Jim Rawls wrote:
Hi all, I am running windows ten and jaws 18. All of a sudden, I can't
create any new folders in documents. I hit the alt key, and don't see a new
folder button, as I used to do before today. What do I have to do to get
that ability back? Jim

david

hello;
try;

Ctrl+F1
Hide/Unhide the taskbar
one press collapses another press expands,
you can also create new folder,
ctrl+shift+n=new folder,
alt+2=new folder,
also, perhaps the ribbon got collapsed.

hope this helps.

       Statistics are like a bikini.  What they reveal is suggestive, but
what they conceal is vital.

Hi Jim, I myself Press Control plus Spacebar which will unselect
everything, & press applications key & arrow up to NEW arrow right and
press enter.

On 4/26/2018 11:21 AM, Jim Rawls wrote:
Hi all, I am running windows ten and jaws 18. All of a sudden, I can't
create any new folders in documents. I hit the alt key, and don't see a
new
folder button, as I used to do before today. What do I have to do to get
that ability back? Jim

Hi,
Does pressing control plus shift plus n work?

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Homepage;

On 27 Apr 2018, at 2:21 AM, Jim Rawls <jazzpiano@...> wrote:

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (jazzpiano@...) Add cleanup rule | More info

Hi all, I am running windows ten and jaws 18. All of a sudden, I can’t create any new folders in documents. I hit the alt key, and don’t see a new folder button, as I used to do before today. What do I have to do to get that ability back? Jim

Jim Rawls

Thanks Mike. I knew another dodger fan would know. Smile. Jim, and thanks to all of you who jumped in on this. Jims

The easiest way is to press the keystroke, Control, Shift + N.  This is the shortcut keystroke for creating folders.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.