From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Keith S
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2018 8:17 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Rainbow color identifier

Has anyone any experience with ethe Rainbow color identifier?

it is carried by most of the blind equipment companies, (maxi-aides, speak to me, Amazon.com, etc)

Wondering if it's worth the $100.00 price tag.

Thanks

Keith

Carolyn Arnold

I always have had the Colorino, just because it was
available, do not know the difference in it and a Rainbow,
would like to know. I have two, since when one broke, I
ordered a new one, but my fix it man husband fixed it. So
now I have one in a drawer near the clothes dryer for
checking if I need to about a color of something.

Best regards,

Carolyn

Has anyone any experience with ethe Rainbow color
identifier?

it is carried by most of the blind equipment companies,
(maxi-aides, speak to me, Amazon.com, etc)

Wondering if it's worth the $100.00 price tag.

Thanks

Keith

Carolyn Arnold

It fits on your key ring? Where are these available?

Best regards,

Carolyn