setting up my contacts in a phone list configuration in outlook 2010.

Jim Rawls

Hi all,

Right now, my contacts are in a business card configuration, and I prefer them in phone list configuration. When I hit control 3 and go to contacts, then, hit alt V, I do not see change views. I see, advanced view settings, and in that menu, there is no way to change my contacts into phone list configuration. So, how can I accomplish this? I am still running W8.1 and jaws 17. Thanks for your help. Jim

Carolyn Arnold

Jim, do you have Outlook? If you do, try Shift Tab and arrow up then to
the right to change your configuration.

I had to go into each of my contacts and tab to the file window and take
out the last name and put it last for my names to line up the way I am
accustomed to, alphabetical by first name. If you prefer alphabetical by
last name, I'd think that all you'd have to do would be Shift Tab, Arrow
up once, then Arrow to the right and check on names. Now, if you don't
have Outlook, this probably won't help at all.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Right now, my contacts are in a business card configuration, and I prefer
them in phone list configuration. When I hit control 3 and go to
contacts, then, hit alt V, I do not see change views. I see, advanced
view settings, and in that menu, there is no way to change my contacts
into phone list configuration. So, how can I accomplish this? I am still
running W8.1 and jaws 17. Thanks for your help. Jim

Jim Rawls

Carolyn, I have outlook 2010. You said to do a shift tab. From where? From
in contacts? Jim