From: Kimsan
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2015 2:36 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] pop settings for charter

I lost the instructions for the pop settings for charter email, can someone send them, if one has them?

Thank you.

SuccessfulImpact.com

www.Successfulimpact.com

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

If I am not reading this right, google isn’t a good friend. Where are the pop settings? I just see the laptop and desktop.

SuccessfulImpact.com

www.Successfulimpact.com

I lost the instructions for the pop settings for charter email, can someone send them, if one has them?

Thank you.

SuccessfulImpact.com

www.Successfulimpact.com

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

Very interesting.

Here’s the info I got from Charter.net when I set up my account back in 2011.
receiving email
pop3 = pop.charter.net
port = 110
pop pass = password for the mailbox you’re setting up
sending email
smtp.charter.net
port = 25
if pop and smtp don't work try mail.charter.net for both
set your email client to
use authentication = yes

Hth,
George

If I am not reading this right, google isn’t a good friend. Where are the pop settings? I just see the laptop and desktop.

SuccessfulImpact.com

www.Successfulimpact.com

I lost the instructions for the pop settings for charter email, can someone send them, if one has them?

Thank you.

SuccessfulImpact.com

www.Successfulimpact.com

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

I redid it with the pop.charter.net and it worked, well it said success, we have all the information we need, finish button. It was my password hahahaha that I was typing in wrong as I forgot I changed it.

The weird thing is I can’t receive or send emails, I sent myself a test message, and only see them on the charter webmail site but not my outlook 2013.

Well, back to the drawing board…

SuccessfulImpact.com

www.Successfulimpact.com

If I am not reading this right, google isn’t a good friend. Where are the pop settings? I just see the laptop and desktop.

SuccessfulImpact.com

www.Successfulimpact.com

I lost the instructions for the pop settings for charter email, can someone send them, if one has them?

Thank you.

SuccessfulImpact.com

www.Successfulimpact.com

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

I’m using Windows Live Mail under windows 7 64 bit.  I’ll check my settings and, if anything is different from the info I sent you, I’ll let you know.

George