Vibrations on iphone 6s+!

Jessica Dail <jldail13@...>

Hi,
I just got a new iphone yesterday. As the subject indicates, I'm using an iphone 6s+. The vibrations on it match the currently playing ringtone, or alert sound. Is this a setting that I can toggle? If I create my own vibrations, will this affect that feature?
Thanks for any assistance you can provide regarding this,
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Yeah, you should be able to use your own custom vibrations for the tones. As far as I remember, first select the tone you want to use and then set the vibration pattern and it should work. You can also select specific tones/vibrations for contacts too.
Tc.