From: Carlos
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 11:59 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Use groups.io Wiki to post list of resources and freeware? #poll

A new poll has been created:

Polls are a beta feature of groups.io so this is a good way to test it.

1. Use the Wiki for this kind of information
2. Send the list directly to the group on a schedule
3. Do both
4. I have no opinion one way or the other

Vote Now

Robin Frost

Ooh that was fun and you’re right very accessible indeed.
Robin

Love it, and easily accessible with NVDA and Firefox.
Travis
Polls are a beta feature of groups.io so this is a good way to test it.

1. Use the Wiki for this kind of information
2. Send the list directly to the group on a schedule
3. Do both
4. I have no opinion one way or the other

Vote Now

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hello folks, I don't think y'all understand what Carlos has going on here we have a pole feature on this website, Which allows you to click a link and check the radio box and then hit the vote now button. So why don't we try to do that, instead of replying to all these messages and having a big fat discussion. If anybody needs help I am available for life phone calls that the information below.
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

FaceTime/iMessage

On Nov 13, 2015, at 12:59 PM, Carlos <carlos1106@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Polls are a beta feature of groups.io so this is a good way to test it.

1. Use the Wiki for this kind of information
2. Send the list directly to the group on a schedule
3. Do both
4. I have no opinion one way or the other

Vote Now

Carlos

Unfortunately, this is my own fault for not initially thinking of the poll so everyone is catching up and responding to the original message.

[...]

Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>

Hi Carlos,

I think it is beneficial for some people who cannot access polls feature to respond to poll emails (I recommend using Excel or other programs to record the votes coming form the poll and replies).

Cheers,

Joseph

[...]

Matt

Well, lots of us it is a pain as most of us cannot remember their password and I think you have to log in? I know when I go no mail and have to go up there 99 percent of the time I don’t know my password and have to jump through all kind of loops . If I knew how to go no mail by sending an email from my mail client like you would do to unsubscribe or subscribe I would do it that way. But I don’t and when I do I have to go to the site and try to login and it starts all over. JST

From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Friday, November 13, 2015 9:02 pm

On 13 Nov 2015, at 8:29 p.m., Matt <matt.from.florida@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, on 2nd look at it the no mail is just for the chat group not one for the normal list. So nice to have these links for the chat group but nothing for the normal group.
Thanks,
Matt.from.florida@gmail.com
[...]
jhud7789@gmail.com
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 Facebook
https://www.facebook.......com/joseph.hudson.9404
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89
FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7789@yahoo.com
On Nov 13, 2015, at 12:59 PM, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
A new poll has been created:
Polls are a beta feature of groups.io so this is a good way to test it.
1. Use the Wiki for this kind of information
2. Send the list directly to the group on a schedule
3. Do both
4. I have no opinion one way or the other
Vote Now
Sent from a Braille Sense

Carolyn Arnold

Yes. I entered the link. I had no idea what password to use.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

jhud7789@gmail.com <mailto:jhud7789@gmail.com> I device support Telephone

jhud7789@yahoo.com <mailto:jhud7789@yahoo.com>