Topics

Seeking contact for Kevin that sells computers

Mike Thomas

Hello everyone,  Does anyone have a contact for Kevin in Utah that sells computers on these lists?  I'd like to perhaps do some business with him.
Thanks,
Mike

Mike Thomas

Hello everyone,  I'm seeking a contact for Kevin in Utah that sells computers to the blind community on these lists.  I'd like to do some business with him perhaps.
Thanks,
Mike Thomas

Laz

He's a regular on the Blind-BST list which can be joined by sending a
blank email message to blind-bst+subscribe@groups.io

Laz

On 5/18/18, Mike Thomas <wheeltime@...> wrote:
Hello everyone, Does anyone have a contact for Kevin in Utah that sells
computers on these lists? I'd like to perhaps do some business with him.
Thanks,
Mike
Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Carolyn Arnold

I have a phone number for Kevin in Utah:

801-765-4329.

Best regards,

Carolyn

Hello everyone, Does anyone have a contact for Kevin in
Utah that sells computers on these lists? I'd like to
perhaps do some business with him.
Thanks,
Mike

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Laz,

What kind of list is the Blind-BST list, meaning What kind of topics are discussed?  Thank you very much for any help you can provide.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.

He's a regular on the Blind-BST list which can be joined by sending a
blank email message to blind-bst+subscribe@groups.io

Laz

On 5/18/18, Mike Thomas <wheeltime@...> wrote:
> Hello everyone,  Does anyone have a contact for Kevin in Utah that sells
> computers on these lists?  I'd like to perhaps do some business with him.
> Thanks,
> Mike

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Marie

It is not really my place to tell you, but it is not good practice to put someone else's phone number on an email list without checking with them first. If you did check, please disregard this.
Marie

Hello everyone, Does anyone have a contact for Kevin in
Utah that sells computers on these lists? I'd like to
perhaps do some business with him.
Thanks,
Mike

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Please forget my last post, I went to the Groups.io website and found out what I needed to know.  Thanks much.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.

He's a regular on the Blind-BST list which can be joined by sending a
blank email message to blind-bst+subscribe@groups.io

Laz

On 5/18/18, Mike Thomas <wheeltime@...> wrote:
> Hello everyone,  Does anyone have a contact for Kevin in Utah that sells
> computers on these lists?  I'd like to perhaps do some business with him.
> Thanks,
> Mike

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Carolyn Arnold

The Blind Best list if for buying, selling and trading strictly. Good list.

Best regards,

Carolyn

What kind of list is the Blind-BST list, meaning What kind of topics are discussed? Thank you very much for any help you can provide.
Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement. In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Accessible phones, Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@... <mailto:laz@...>

Michael Boyd <mike122061@...>