voice dream reader

Pablo Morales

Hi all,

I have an iPhone 5s, and I have voice dream reader. I have a book that I downloaded from bookshare,  it is a daisy text only book, and in my computer, using FS reader 3.0, this book has parts, like chapters, and pressing f6, I am able to navigate to the list with the arrow keys, and select one pressing enter, then pressing f6 again to read that part of the book.

But in my iPhone, using voice dream reader, I can not navigate between partes or chapters. I am able to navigate between pages, but there is no way to know where is each chapter.

Why I am not able to navigate with voice dream reader between chapters?

There is a way to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

I assume you already explored this, but to the right of the play button when you have a book open, and the next item after the play/pause button if flicking right, is a selectable item for choosing the navigation unit.  If this is a book from Bookshare, and if you are able to navigate by heading in another DAISY player, then likely if you single-finger flick up and down through the available navigation units, heading will be an available unit, and you can then flick up and down with the play button to go from heading to heading.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pablo Morales
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 12:49 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] voice dream reader

Hi all,

I have an iPhone 5s, and I have voice dream reader. I have a book that I downloaded from bookshare,  it is a daisy text only book, and in my computer, using FS reader 3.0, this book has parts, like chapters, and pressing f6, I am able to navigate to the list with the arrow keys, and select one pressing enter, then pressing f6 again to read that part of the book.

But in my iPhone, using voice dream reader, I can not navigate between partes or chapters. I am able to navigate between pages, but there is no way to know where is each chapter.

Why I am not able to navigate with voice dream reader between chapters?

There is a way to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance,