From: Taylor Arndt [mailto:taylorarndt99@...]
Sent: November-19-15 4:55 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Need scanner recommendations

Hi,

So this week my Epson DS 40 scanner decided to fail me. I am looking for a
reliable, affordable, and easy to use scanner so that I can scan my
schoolwork while I'm at school so that I can do it. Does anybody know of a
good scanner that is accessible? I would like this to be a portable scanner
that you can connect to your computer via USB.
Thanks

Taylor

Sent from my iPhone

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Taylor,

I'm currently using the, Epson Perfection V39 scanner, on this computer, & it's USB powered.  I still have & use the CanoScan LIDE scanners on a couple of other computers but, I prefer the Epson over the CanoScan.  I believe I paid around $100.00 for the Epson at Staples but, I believe they can be gotten at a better price through Amazon.  The Epson gives a more accurate & quicker scan than the CanoScan scanners from my experience.
Take care.
Mike

So this week my Epson DS 40 scanner decided to fail me. I am looking for a reliable, affordable, and easy to use scanner so that I can scan my schoolwork while I'm at school so that I can do it. Does anybody know of a good scanner that is accessible? I would like this to be a portable scanner that you can connect to your computer via USB.
Thanks

Taylor

Sent from my iPhone

Taylor Arndt <taylorarndt99@...>

Keeps turning on and off unexpectedly and will fail to scan

Sent from my iPhone