Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 9:07 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] JAWS List Address Please

Hi Everyone,
Can some kind person give me the email address to join JAWS group.  I had it some time ago, but lost it.  I'm not getting anywhere with this group, so I will try another one.
Thank you in advance.
Janet

Sugar

I have this one but I also know there is one on groups io

for groups io:
jfw+subscribe@groups.io

"Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart."
-Winnie The Pooh

-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

~Sugar Lopez

Can some kind person give me the email address to join JAWS group. I had it
some time ago, but lost it. I'm not getting anywhere with this group, so I
will try another one.
Thank you in advance.
Janet

Janet

Hi Sugar,
Thank you for this. As I greatly appreciate it!
Janet

Can some kind person give me the email address to join JAWS group. I had it
some time ago, but lost it. I'm not getting anywhere with this group, so I
will try another one.
Thank you in advance.
Janet

Janet

Hi  Mike, Thank you so much as well!

I will be currently joining those list!  I was on those lists for several years, but went on nomail, and then I lost their email address.

Thank you again!

Janet