From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Walter Ramage via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 4:21 AM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Attaching files with Office 365

Hi all.  I'm asking this on behalf of a friend who is using Win10 and Office 365.  I personally use Win7 and Outlook 2007 so have no idea how to help her attach files.  Will somebody please give me step by step instructions for attaching files in Office 365 in Win10 that I can send to her.  Your help would be appreciated.  Walter.

Walter Ramage

Hi.  That’s the method I use with outlook 2007.  I gave her those instructions and she tried it but it didn’t work for her.  I think she might have used a too large file and I suggested she use a smaller file but I’ve not heard from her since I made that suggestion so far.  I will though let her know that method is the correct one for Office 365.  Thank you.  Walter.