From: Jaffar Sidek
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2018 8:48 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] taking the Wd My passport drive a part

Hi.  I am wanting to open up my Western Digital drive to  access inside
of it.  However, it is covered entirely by two plastic coverings sealed
tightly together with no screws to unscrew as a way to detach them.  Is
there a way to open up the plastic covering to maybe clean the drive's
magnetic head and motor? Thanks and cheers!

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  My WD passport has no wiareless

connection, and I am on Windows 10 64Bit so I'm sorry I can't comment on both counts.  Cheers!

On 6/1/2018 7:51 PM, Fanus wrote:
Hello
Not sure if I must change the subject but just curious if you are able to use your passport on a windows10 32 bit pc. I get an error telling me that I need the SMB2 protocol, so I can not access the drive wirelessly.
Regards
Fanus