From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of DAVID GLOBE
Sent: Friday, July 1, 2016 10:27 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] advanced users of Jaws

Hello all
How do I change my jaws from beginner, to advanced? I’ve used Jaws for many years, and I’m using windows seven and Jaws 16. I tryed to set it on advanced and then pressed ok, but it didn’t stay set.
David

Carlos

1. Press JAWS key and 6 to open the Settings Center.

2. Press Control Shift D to open the default configuration file.

3. Tab to the treeview and arrow down to
"Speech Verbosity"

4. Press the Right Arrow key to expand it.

5. Arrow down to
"Verbosity Level"
and press the Spacebar until it says
"Advanced"

6. Select the
"OK"
button to close the Settings Center and save the changes.