Echo

Ted Galanos

Yes, dot has auxilery port for stereo or speaker. The full Echo and Tap do not.

Ted Galanos - Audio Technician for The Blind Perspective.

Donations for  Blind Audio Projects & Technical Assistance are welcomed.

Click this link to go to the Gifting Page or use my PayPal page.

Phone: 832-632-7779

Mobile: 832-706-7102

Skype: tedster1

Email: Teddy@...

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” - Hebrews 11:1

Janet

Hi Ted,

Are you sure of this? So if I bought just the dot, I could connect that to either a speaker or Bose stereo? What is the full Echo? Would the Echo second Gen be considered a full Echo? I never heard of the full Echo though.  Am I understanding you correctly?

Thank you for this information, as I have been searching and searching, and I’m just getting more confused!  LOL!

Janet

Yes, dot has auxilery port for stereo or speaker. The full Echo and Tap do not.

Ted Galanos - Audio Technician for The Blind Perspective.

Donations for  Blind Audio Projects & Technical Assistance are welcomed.

Click this link to go to the Gifting Page or use my PayPal page.

Phone: 832-632-7779

Mobile: 832-706-7102

Skype: tedster1

Email: Teddy@...

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” - Hebrews 11:1

Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...>

Hi, do you know if the Echo Show has the port to connect to a Bose stereo?

Thank you very much!

Sincerely, Vicky

Yes, dot has auxilery port for stereo or speaker. The full Echo and Tap do not.

Ted Galanos - Audio Technician for The Blind Perspective.

Donations for  Blind Audio Projects & Technical Assistance are welcomed.

Click this link to go to the Gifting Page or use my PayPal page.

Phone: 832-632-7779

Mobile: 832-706-7102

Skype: tedster1

Email: Teddy@...

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” - Hebrews 11:1

Gary Greico

The echo second generation does have an ear phone jack, I know because I have one.

On 05-Jun-18 6:56 PM, janet gross wrote:

[...]

Chris Grabowski <skywalker@...>

No, the show doesn't have any jacks.
Haven't tried this, but you should be able to connect to a Bluetooth speaker or receiver.
Chris

Hi, do you know if the Echo Show has the port to connect to a Bose stereo?

Thank you very much!

Sincerely, Vicky

Yes, dot has auxilery port for stereo or speaker. The full Echo and Tap do not.

Ted Galanos - Audio Technician for The Blind Perspective.

Donations for  Blind Audio Projects & Technical Assistance are welcomed.

Click this link to go to the Gifting Page or use my PayPal page.

Phone: 832-632-7779

Mobile: 832-706-7102

Skype: tedster1

Email: Teddy@...

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” - Hebrews 11:1

Chris Grabowski <skywalker@...>

I think he is referring to the original echo when he calls it the "full echo.".

[...]

The Dot is like a hockey puck. What I’m calling full echo has its own speakers and resembles a pringles or tennis ball can.

[...]

There is the Second Generation Echo, the Echo Plus and the Original echo.  The original Echo was released to the public in July of 2015.
The second generation echo replaced it.

[...]

Thanks Chris.  I’ll have to ask my Dad if his Bose stereo has the possibility for a Blue tooth connection.

Sincerely, Vicky