heard a rumor

james <j.hooper3272@...>

Someone posted on twitter google is selling knfb reader forĀ  19 bucks anyone clarify?

Lenron

This is true.

On 7/3/16, James Hooper <j.hooper3272@gmail.com> wrote:
Someone posted on twitter google is selling knfb reader for 19 bucks
anyone
clarify?

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi,
So, curious. If you buy the app for android, can you ask for a transfer, through the KNFB support? Its 50 quid in the UK, even after the price is lowered, and honestly, I can't believe that the app would be that great.

Sent from a BrailleNote

Someone posted on twitter google is selling knfb reader for 19 bucks
anyone
clarify?

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

Lenron

No you can't IOS and android are 2 different platforms. Google is the
reason why the app is so cheep.

On 7/3/16, Rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
So, curious. If you buy the app for android, can you ask for a
transfer, through the KNFB support? Its 50 quid in the UK, even
after the price is lowered, and honestly, I can't believe that
the app would be that great.

Sent from a BrailleNote

Someone posted on twitter google is selling knfb reader for 19
bucks
anyone
clarify?

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

Matt

I have never seen the KNFB reader for 19 bucks and have doubt on that! It is usually 99 bucks US dollars and when on sale it is usually around 75 bucks . It might be cheaper on the Android platform but not by a huge amount . I would doubt this 19 bucks thing. You got an android device go to the google store and see.

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

Someone posted on twitter google is selling knfb reader for 19 bucks
anyone clarify?

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

Laz

Did so earlier today and yes, it is true. Google is helping out and
knocking 80% off the full price so one can get it for just $19.99.
Perhaps Apple should follow in Google's footprints?

Laz

On 7/3/16, Matt <matt.from.florida@gmail.com> wrote:
I have never seen the KNFB reader for 19 bucks and have doubt on that! It is
usually 99 bucks US dollars and when on sale it is usually around 75 bucks .
It might be cheaper on the Android platform but not by a huge amount . I
would doubt this 19 bucks thing. You got an android device go to the google
store and see.

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

Someone posted on twitter google is selling knfb reader for 19 bucks
anyone clarify?

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Matt

Ok, that is different than google is doing it . I have seen apple do something similar but not to this extent . I think like maybe 50 bucks or something like that.

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Accessible phones, Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Matt

No two different plat forms all together!

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

From: "Lenron" <lenron93@gmail.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 16:29:54 -0500

This is true.

On 7/3/16, James Hooper <j.hooper3272@gmail.com> wrote:
Someone posted on twitter google is selling knfb reader for 19 bucks
anyone clarify?

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Matt

Well that is a good deal as the app is worth every penny of it. It is the
only OCR I use and it does just about anything I want! I would say it does
90 to 95 percent of what I need it to do in most cases.

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

Someone posted on twitter google is selling knfb reader for 19
bucks anyone clarify?

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Brent Harding

I would imagine that Google is just eating the rest of the cost and paying KNFB the rest anyways. Otherwise, the two to agree on a deal meeting in the middle on it.

Someone posted on twitter google is selling knfb reader for 19 bucks
anyone clarify?

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Lenron

Cheers to google for this one.

[...]

No, what I mean is, say I had an android device, and bought the app. Then, I buy an iPhone. Do the developers, just like sendero group between senseNav and brailleNote GPS give a transfer?

Sent from a BrailleNote

Someone posted on twitter google is selling knfb reader for 19
bucks
anyone
clarify?

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

Ann Parsons <akp@...>

Hi all,

Hmmm, $19.00? I heard it was $64.00.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Lenron

Android it's 19 dollars and no they will not transfer.

On 7/3/16, Ann Parsons <akp@samobile.net> wrote:
Hi all,

Hmmm, $19.00? I heard it was $64.00.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@samobile.net
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

Well, Matt, I am NOT in the pocketbooks of the NFB; but I did grab the KNFB
Reader yesterday for $19.99! It is even available at that price in Britain
for 19 Pounds and 99 Pence. So my Shiny "crapware" Android shines through
again, Hurrah!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Matt

Yes very happy for you. I use KNFB Reader all the time for OCR as it is the
only OCR I have! But it is on the iPhone! I got it right after it came out
in the app store so I did not get a discount. But it is worth every penny
to me!

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

Well, Matt, I am NOT in the pocketbooks of the NFB; but I did grab the KNFB
Reader yesterday for $19.99! It is even available at that price in Britain
for 19 Pounds and 99 Pence. So my Shiny "crapware" Android shines through
again, Hurrah!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

How did you get it for 1999? I was able website. Thanks.