can open pdf file only through the new browser Edge of win10 OS

Moty Azrad

dear all,

How can I open every pdf files through Internet Explorer 11 that is my default browser now in my windows 10 system?

Please help.
The edge is not accessible for now.
And every pdf file is going through Edge.

Moti

Moti Azrad Musician & Piano Tuner
motiaz@...
azrad_moty@...
motia@...
https://m.facebook.com/moti.azrad
ISRAEL

Carlos

Do you have Acrobat Reader installed?  If not, you should try installing it first.  I suppose the file type could be changed to be associated directly with Internet Explorer, but that might not work correctly with PDF files.  You can download Acrobat Reader from the following page.