From: "David Mehler" <dave.mehler@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2016 4:36 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Android browser, add blocking

Hello,
On a windows machine I use either Firefox or Chrome with the Add Block
Plus and Add Block for Youtube addons to block popup adds. On Android
I'm using Lightning, and others I know are using whichever browser
came with their phone and they just hit browser on their dock. My
question is will the add block plus addon work with lightning or the
stock browser in android?

Thanks.
Dave.