From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 03:46
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Printing Envelopes

Good morning, gang.  Can anyone suggest an easy-to-use free program for printing envelopes that is accessible with JAWS?  Thanks.

Gerald

Gerald Levy

Forget MS Word.  What about using Notepad?  I understand that it can be used to print envelopes by changing a few settings on the Page SetUp dialog of the File menu, but I’m not really sure how to do this. I just need a quick and easy way to printan envelope once in a blue moon when I need to return an application or form, which is very infrequently.

Gerald

If you have Microsoft word or excel you can do it.

Write me and I will tell you how.

Good morning, gang.  Can anyone suggest an easy-to-use free program for printing envelopes that is accessible with JAWS?  Thanks.

Gerald

Carolyn Arnold

Gerald, I have Office 2013 and JAWS with Windows 10.

I created my own envelope file.

1. Open Word.
2. Set Landscape.
3. Clear all tabs.
4. Name document.
5. Save.

It works for me.

If you find out that it can be done as easily as it was in
Windows 98 and XP. I would appreciate knowing. Otherwise, I
can get by.

Bye for now,

Carolyn