From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Rajmund
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 5:36 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Windows 10 voices question

Hello,
So, I've noticed, that my laptop only has Hazel, and the US female. I'm
curious, why do I not have David, and the others? Or, to put it another way,
why is it not consistent, who and what you have? Windows 10 pro here.

Sent from a Braille Sense

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Oello, Interestingly, having played with another laptop, that had the US female, but not Hazel, but David. And that was in the UK, as well. Thanks for a starter, it's certainly interesting.

Sent from my iPhone 5S

On 29 Jul 2016, at 4:46 pm, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,
It is region-specific (Hazel is for UK English).
Cheers,
Joseph

So, I've noticed, that my laptop only has Hazel, and the US female. I'm
curious, why do I not have David, and the others? Or, to put it another way,
why is it not consistent, who and what you have? Windows 10 pro here.

Sent from a Braille Sense

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Its nonsens. Its not about rigeon, its that if you want a voice and
its not there, you can download it from your region and language
settings. That is how I got david on my pc.

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Wait, you mean, go settings, language, download it from there, or actually go to a web site?

Sent from a Braille Sense

So, I've noticed, that my laptop only has Hazel, and the US female. I'm
curious, why do I not have David, and the others? Or, to put it another
way,
why is it not consistent, who and what you have? Windows 10 pro here.

Sent from a Braille Sense

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451
Twitter: smarttalk7
Audioboo: www.audioboo.com/DjSpotlight

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Know, just to settings and language, no website.

On 30/07/2016, Rajmund <brajmund2000@...> wrote:
[...]

But, where abouts? Do you add the additional languages, then go from there? Or where am I meant to look?

Sent from a Braille Sense