From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Lisa Belville
Sent: 29 July 2016 18:54
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Question About iStick and Appandora,

Hi, Walter.

Coming from another person who despises iTunes with a passion. . . .Where
does one get this Appandora, program?

Also, I'm looking on Amazon for the iStick and can't find any results. I'm
either looking in the wrong departments-- Cell phones, computers, and
electronics, or Amazon doesn't cell it in the U.S.

TIA for the info.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@...

Never make the same mistake twice. There are so many new ones, try a
different one each day.

Lisa Belville

Okay, thanks. I've found several different brands making the iStick with varying prices. Is there a specific brand I should be looking for?
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@...

Never make the same mistake twice. There are so many new ones, try a different one each day.

Hi Lisa. I've checked Amazon.com and they do have iSticks there under
"computers." You can download the Appandora programme from
www.Appandora.com and it is free. If I can be of any further help, just let
me know and I'll help if I can. Walter.

Coming from another person who despises iTunes with a passion. . . .Where
does one get this Appandora, program?

Also, I'm looking on Amazon for the iStick and can't find any results. I'm
either looking in the wrong departments-- Cell phones, computers, and
electronics, or Amazon doesn't cell it in the U.S.

TIA for the info.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@...

Never make the same mistake twice. There are so many new ones, try a
different one each day.

Walter Ramage

Hi Lisa. The iStick I have is by Gmobi. If you look for that or go to the
app stor and search for iStick, see what results come up and compare with
Amazon. Walter.

Coming from another person who despises iTunes with a passion. . . .Where
does one get this Appandora, program?

Also, I'm looking on Amazon for the iStick and can't find any results.
I'm
either looking in the wrong departments-- Cell phones, computers, and
electronics, or Amazon doesn't cell it in the U.S.

TIA for the info.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@...

Never make the same mistake twice. There are so many new ones, try a
different one each day.

Lisa Belville

Thanks, Walter. I found it at Amazon and another site. Ooooh boy, they're pricey. There's an 8 gb at Amazon for $99.
[...]

Hi Lisa. Yes, that is very expensive. Over here Amazon is selling a 64gig
for £79 at current exchange rates, that's around $105. Walter.

Coming from another person who despises iTunes with a passion. . . .Where
does one get this Appandora, program?

Also, I'm looking on Amazon for the iStick and can't find any results.
I'm
either looking in the wrong departments-- Cell phones, computers, and
electronics, or Amazon doesn't cell it in the U.S.

TIA for the info.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@...

Never make the same mistake twice. There are so many new ones, try a
different one each day.

Monica Jones

Hi Walter, do you put the Andora app on your phone as wel as the computer? I have the IStick app on my phone already for when I get it. I downloaded it a long time when you first talked about it.

Coming from another person who despises iTunes with a passion. . . .Where
does one get this Appandora, program?

Also, I'm looking on Amazon for the iStick and can't find any results. I'm
either looking in the wrong departments-- Cell phones, computers, and
electronics, or Amazon doesn't cell it in the U.S.

TIA for the info.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@...

Never make the same mistake twice. There are so many new ones, try a
different one each day.

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

Walter Ramage

Hi Monica. No, the Appandora programme only goes on the computer, it is
simply a transfer tool. It highjacks the iTune drivers to put the music in
your iPhone default music folder but when you are running appandora, be sure
not to run iTunes. Walter.

[...]

Hi Monica. Forgot to say, the iStick App you have may not work, a new
iStick is available from the app store, it is called iStick Pro. Walter.

[...]

Hi Walter, and thanks. It sounded like a computer program only, but I wanted to be sure. As for ITunes, I never use it if there's another way. (smile)

[...]

Billy Inglis

hi Walter, just noticed this post. Can you advise me. Can these isticks be used on the apple ipad mini's do you know please?, Billy

On 29/07/2016 19:32, Walter Ramage wrote:
Hi Lisa. I've checked Amazon.com and they do have iSticks there under
"computers." You can download the Appandora programme from
www.Appandora.com and it is free. If I can be of any further help, just let
me know and I'll help if I can. Walter.

Coming from another person who despises iTunes with a passion. . . .Where
does one get this Appandora, program?

Also, I'm looking on Amazon for the iStick and can't find any results. I'm
either looking in the wrong departments-- Cell phones, computers, and
electronics, or Amazon doesn't cell it in the U.S.

TIA for the info.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@...

Never make the same mistake twice. There are so many new ones, try a
different one each day.

.

Walter Ramage

Hi. As far as I know they can but I don't own any iPad so can't confirm, I
do know it works with iPads and I would imagine it works with them all. The
best thing to do is go to the app store, do a search for iStick Pro and when
found, go into it and it should tell you if there is any incompatibility but
as I said, I would imagine it would work just fine. Walter.