From: Armando Vias [mailto:armando.l.vias@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 5:06 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Trying to create New Apple ID

Hi. I am trying to create a new Apple ID. Well, when I got to the card
details screen, it doesn't have none, since I don't have a credit card
because I am not old enough. Is there any other way to create a new Apple
ID? I have a Apple ID, but I want to start over with a new one.

To join the list, send a blank email to
techtips+subscribe@groups.io.
Thank you.

If you put in your Apple ID the wrong way about three times it will ask you about creating a new Apple ID.p

Sent from my iPhone