From: Dennis L
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 2:38 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] outlook express for windows 7 issue

Hi, when I press delete on a message it doesn't delete or show up in the deleted item folder if it does delete I have to delete it several times and it still doesn't show up in deleted items folder how do I fix this?

Dennis L

It also appears there are several copies of the same message. Do I need to
delete the account and start over?