jaws 18 question please

Adrien Collins <adriencollins22160@...>

Hi

I have just installed the latest version of jaws, the voices are different, I have eloquence on the log-on screen, how can I change this please, I have searched through the options but can’t see where to change it so the voice is the same as windows itself.

Regards

Adrien

Skype with me on adriencollins06

Brian K. Lingard

Dear Adrien & List:

Press jaws key, numeric keypad insert for the Jaws context screen.

Type "o" for options select the voices sub menu. Press "s" for select a voice profile.

Trust this helps.

Brian