Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 8:02 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] google chrome bookmarks

Hi all,

Is there a shorter way to access google chrome bookmarks than going
through the menu?  Also, when I converted to chrome from IE I imported
my favorites so is there a way to combine those favorites with the sites
that I've bookmarked in chrome so that they're all in the same place?

Thanks, I had a chrome tutorial that I went through to set it up but it
really didn't go into what I'm asking about here.

Troy

David Moore

Wow, Thanks, Gene!

That is a great idea.