Topics

new notification announcement on outlook

Sugar Lopez

Hi all

Windows just updated itself and after it was completed, I noticed that jaws announces”new notification” with every new e mail that comes in my in box.

I already have a sound and it does play but so does “new notification”

Can someone tell me how to have jaws stop or is there a way to disable  this feature from saying “new notification” with every single new e mail?please?

Thanks in advance.

It did not say new notification before the update.

Thanks

Sugar

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Hugs, Sugar

Chris G

Hi,

From your list of messages, press alt-f for the file button.

Press T for options or arrow down and press enter.

Arrow to Mail.

Tab to display a desktop alert and press space to turn it off, or just press alt-k.

Press enter to save the changes.

Chris

On 8/11/2018 1:57 AM, Sugar Lopez wrote:

Hi all

Windows just updated itself and after it was completed, I noticed that jaws announces”new notification” with every new e mail that comes in my in box.

I already have a sound and it does play but so does “new notification”

Can someone tell me how to have jaws stop or is there a way to disable  this feature from saying “new notification” with every single new e mail?please?

Thanks in advance.

It did not say new notification before the update.

Thanks

Sugar

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Hugs, Sugar

Sugar Lopez

Yes thanks.  Did that and it worked.

Thanks

sugar

. "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."