orbit reader

Kimsan

Hi,

I just received my orbit 20 earlier today. I’m not a manual reader, unless I have to read it. Does anyone know of any mp3 tutorials on how to use the orbit

reader?

I didn’t purchase it brand knew, so in the box was only the cable and unit. I was told there was a help file in the beasts but I don’t even know how to access that. I’m completely knew to this thing. I just know how to turn it on! Lol

Thank you.

Josh Kennedy

not sure about mp3 files. but you can read the quick start guide at:

http://tech.aph.org/or20

Kimsan

I was looking more for a mp3 tutorial, really. I read that before I posted to the list and it lost me.

not sure about mp3 files. but you can read the quick start guide at:

http://tech.aph.org/or20

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

Kimsan, Mystic Access has a tutorial on the Orbit. Don't know how much it costs, though.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Kimsan

Hi all,
I took another look at the manual online, it is starting to make sense to me
slowly but surely.

If you are a wrestling fan, or know any wrestling fans, I invite you to
subscribe to my youtube page at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChF7hf-_bxN7TS3Qv41MeHw/featured?disable_po
lymer=1

Kimsan, Mystic Access has a tutorial on the Orbit. Don't know how much it
costs, though.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@sero.email
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Gary Greico

It costs 25 dollars and its from november.

On 29-Aug-18 2:42 PM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Kimsan, Mystic Access has a tutorial on the Orbit.  Don't know how
much it costs, though.

Ann P.

The Blind Computer Users Group

Hello,
David Woodbridge of Austria did an audio demonstration of the Orbit Reader. It is available in mp3.

Search for it in your podcast application, Google or you may ask me to send the direct link.
Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Ndukwe
President
The Blind Users Group, Nigeria

I just received my orbit 20 earlier today. I’m not a manual reader, unless I have to read it. Does anyone know of any mp3 tutorials on how to use the orbit

reader?

I didn’t purchase it brand knew, so in the box was only the cable and unit. I was told there was a help file in the beasts but I don’t even know how to access that. I’m completely knew to this thing. I just know how to turn it on! Lol

Thank you.

Laz

I think David Woodridge is British.

-------- Original message --------From: "Kimsan via Groups.Io"
<kimsansong=icloud.com@groups.io> Date: 28/08/2018 9:58 p.m. (GMT+01:00)
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io Subject: [TechTalk] orbit reader
Hi, I just received my orbit 20 earlier today. I’m not a manual reader,
unless I have to read it. Does anyone know of any mp3 tutorials on how to
use the orbitreader?I didn’t purchase it brand knew, so in the box was only
the cable and unit. I was told there was a help file in the beasts but I
don’t even know how to access that. I’m completely knew to this thing. I
just know how to turn it on! Lol Thank you. If you are a wrestling fan, or
know any wrestling fans, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube page at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChF7hf-_bxN7TS3Qv41MeHw/featured?disable_polymer=1

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

No, he's from Australia, not Austria. Austria is southeast of Germany in Europe. They speak German there. Australia is in the south Pacific. It's a country and a continent. <sigh> Guess with all the computers and cell phones and what-not people don't have time to learn geography any more. Just get on a plane and trust that the pilot will know where he's flying.

Ann P.

To: main@TechTalk.groups.io Subject: [TechTalk] orbit reader
[...]

Hmm. I recall my friend in Australia telling me David Woodridge was
British when he was telling me about his helpful iPhone audio
demonstrations.

To: main@TechTalk.groups.io Subject: [TechTalk] orbit reader
[...]

Cristóbal

Nope. Australian. I at least can tell by the accent, but that aside, I believe he also works for an blind/disability Australian organization.

To: main@TechTalk.groups.io Subject: [TechTalk] orbit reader Hi, I
just received my orbit 20 earlier today. I’m not a manual reader,
unless I have to read it. Does anyone know of any mp3 tutorials on
how to use the orbitreader?I didn’t purchase it brand knew, so in
the box was only the cable and unit. I was told there was a help
file in the beasts but I don’t even know how to access that. I’m
completely knew to this thing. I just know how to turn it on! Lol
Thank you. If you are a wrestling fan, or know any wrestling fans,

Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Accessible phones, Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Karim Lakhani

If you listen to his podcasts, you would know he is from Australia.
If people are not sure and make they makes comments I think he is from
If you don't know why answer to the email?

To: main@TechTalk.groups.io Subject: [TechTalk] orbit reader Hi, I
[...]

Ah, but that's the point I don't listen to his podcasts and I was
simply going from a memory of what my Australian friend had said. But
I was pretty sure he wasn't Austrian. Since it was only hearsay I said
I think, not I know in my original reply.

My apologies for being wrong as to his nationality.

Laz

To: main@TechTalk.groups.io Subject: [TechTalk] orbit reader Hi, I
[...]

Well, that could very well be. All I do know is he isn't austrian.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@sero.email
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Angelo Sonnesso

I hope you never make a mistake.
Let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone.

73 N2DYN Angelo

To: main@TechTalk.groups.io Subject: [TechTalk] orbit reader Hi, I
[...]

Hi Angelo. It appears you meant your message for me as it was my
message you replied to... I did apologize for my mistake in my message
so not sure that I deserve your statement.

Laz

To: main@TechTalk.groups.io Subject: [TechTalk] orbit reader Hi, I
[...]

I looked below your message and there is another message immediately below yours which is the logical one being replied to.  If people are replying to messages and they are not replying to the message quoted below there answer, they should specify whom they are replying to.

On 9/1/18, Angelo Sonnesso <asonnesso@...> wrote:
> I hope you never make a mistake.
> Let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone.
>

> 73 N2DYN Angelo

thanks Gene, I didn't want to just assume, hence my query.