question about MLB game day audio

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I completely missed last year's world series, since I'm a longtime game day audio subscriber would it be possible to go back and listen to the radio broadcasts now?  I know the site has archives of the games because I've listened to them before, but I don't know how long the archived games are kept.

Troy

john s

Troy, I believe you can catch those games.

At 08:46 PM 8/30/2018, Troy Burnham, wrote:
Hi all,

I completely missed last year's world series, since I'm a longtime game day audio subscriber would it be possible to go back and listen to the radio broadcasts now? I know the site has archives of the games because I've listened to them before, but I don't know how long the archived games are kept.

Troy

John

Ron Canazzi

You have to log onto the site and then use the calendar to move back to the date for the world series games.  Using a mouse this is quite simple.
Using a screen reader, you have to go back day by day because the month and year icons are graphical and won't respond with screen reader keystrokes for JAWS or NVDA.

Good luck.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Troy Burnham

Can I get a link to the game day audio site?  What I have in my favorites says MLB tv or something like that at the top of the page but I don't see any radio broadcasts.

Troy

On 8/31/2018 5:01 AM, john s wrote:
Troy, I believe you can catch those games.

At 08:46 PM 8/30/2018, Troy Burnham, wrote:
Hi all,

I completely missed last year's world series, since I'm a longtime game day audio subscriber would it be possible to go back and listen to the radio broadcasts now?  I know the site has archives of the games because I've listened to them before, but I don't know how long the archived games are kept.

Troy

                John

Jim Rawls

Troy, just arrow down, and you'll eventually see the games for whatever day you are looking for. They have changed things and not for the better. TV and radio broadcasts are listed together. Jim

Can I get a link to the game day audio site? What I have in my
favorites says MLB tv or something like that at the top of the page but
I don't see any radio broadcasts.

Troy

On 8/31/2018 5:01 AM, john s wrote:
Troy, I believe you can catch those games.

At 08:46 PM 8/30/2018, Troy Burnham, wrote:
Hi all,

I completely missed last year's world series, since I'm a longtime
game day audio subscriber would it be possible to go back and listen
to the radio broadcasts now? I know the site has archives of the
games because I've listened to them before, but I don't know how long
the archived games are kept.

Troy

John

Ron Canazzi

Here is the link.

https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/

See the buttons on the page for previous day and select a date. I haven't tried this select a date button for  while, but it used to be graphical. If you choose previous date and go back far enough, you will go back to last year and find the world series games.

On 8/31/2018 10:09 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Can I get a link to the game day audio site?  What I have in my favorites says MLB tv or something like that at the top of the page but I don't see any radio broadcasts.

Troy

On 8/31/2018 5:01 AM, john s wrote:
Troy, I believe you can catch those games.

At 08:46 PM 8/30/2018, Troy Burnham, wrote:
Hi all,

I completely missed last year's world series, since I'm a longtime game day audio subscriber would it be possible to go back and listen to the radio broadcasts now?  I know the site has archives of the games because I've listened to them before, but I don't know how long the archived games are kept.

Troy

                John

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Michael Mote

Hi all! I experimented with the select date button and found that it works in Internet Explorer better. It's still a bit clunky though.
Also, I cannot access anything from last year. I may be doing something wrong. The mlb.com site is not as user friendly as it used to be. The audio streams sound better, but the accessibility has taken a step back.

[...]

Hi Tom. Good find. The links are not live for the radio feeds. Are they on your end?