a thunderbird question

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

Where do I go in thunderbird's options to check if my messages are going out as text or html?

Thanks.

Troy

Ron Canazzi

Under tools/options/composition/sending options--which is a button.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Ron Canazzi

Also, open a new message, when in the body of the message, click options/delivery format and make your choices.  This setting should hold for all subsequent messages until you change it.

On 8/31/2018 9:44 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

Where do I go in thunderbird's options to check if my messages are going out as text or html?

Thanks.

Troy

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Karen Karsh <karenkarsh4@...>

Hi, I am new to jaws after using Widoweyes for years and I must say I'm discccerted at how clumsy thunderbird seems to be. I really liked thunderbird but not sure if it's because of updates or what but it just isn't as easy now. I think I read someone is creating a script for Jaws and thunderbird. Bet that will help.
Best Karen

On Aug 31, 2018, at 8:03 AM, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@roadrunner.com> wrote:

Under tools/options/composition/sending options--which is a button.

On 8/31/2018 9:44 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

Where do I go in thunderbird's options to check if my messages are going out as text or html?

Thanks.

Troy

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Ron Canazzi

supposedly, JAWS 2018 has up to date scripts for Thunderbird and should work near perfectly.

On 8/31/2018 11:06 AM, Karen Karsh wrote:
[...]

I'm using jaws 18 and not jaws 2018, if I install 2018 will it already have the thunderbird scripts in it?

Troy

On 8/31/2018 12:47 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
[...]

Steve Matzura

It does,and it does.

On 8/31/2018 1:47 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
[...]

JAWS 18 should do just fine. If you tell us what you think is wrong with the way Thunderbird is working for you, that will help us answer you better. There's little difference in the access afforded by JAWS between versions 18 and 2018.

On 8/31/2018 4:15 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
[...]

I can't really pinpoint just one thing.  I'm not really having any problems, but I guess the biggest thing is that a good friend of mine and I write bdetween each other's lines when we communicate in e-mail and it's not as easy to do that in thunderbird as it has been with other e-mail clients that I've used in the past such as OE.  Not that jaws will solve that problem because the main problem I have is sometimes having more than one blank line between paragraphs in those e-mails, but I've been thinking about trying jaws 2018 anyway just to see if it would smooth some things out and I thought that thunderbird scripts may just be a bonus.

Troy