FTP Aliases

Charles Small <caylin813@...>

I’m in the process of getting an FTP server up and running using FTP server.
Most unfortunately, it’s been a while since I’ve used this program and I’ve forgotten how to create aliases.
Could someone help me or suggest another server program that’s a bit easier to use?
Thanks in advance.

Chuck

Joseph Weakland

i recommend file zilla server. its nvda usable and a windows server

--
email
josephweakland@att.net

Charles Small <caylin813@...>

That is what I'm wanting to use, however, it's giving me some sort
of message about aliases and telling me I neede to create them.
Using FTP server, is it best to just selected the foldrs I want to
use and not worry about these aliases?

Chuck

On 9/2/18, Joseph Weakland <josephweakland@att.net> wrote:
i recommend file zilla server. its nvda usable and a windows server

On 9/1/2018 2:59 PM, Charles Small wrote:
I’m in the process of getting an FTP server up and running using FTP
server.
Most unfortunately, it’s been a while since I’ve used this program and
I’ve forgotten how to create aliases.
Could someone help me or suggest another server program that’s a bit
easier to use?
Thanks in advance.

Chuck

--
email
josephweakland@att.net
sent from Joseph Weakland's PC

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

View/Reply Online (#72556): https://TechTalk.groups.io/g/main/message/72556
-=-=-
If you want to view a list of resources and freeware, visit the Tech Talk
Wiki:
https://groups.io/g/TechTalk/wiki/List-of-resources-and-freeware

You can also view/download the list from the "files" section:
https://groups.io/g/TechTalk/files

To review a list of posting guidelines, go to:
https://groups.io/g/TechTalk/wiki/Posting-Guidelines

To view the list archives, go to:
https://groups.io/g/TechTalk/topics

Note that the Wiki and list archives are public so can be viewed by anyone
without the need to login with a password. The "files" section cannot be
made public so can only be accessed by members and requires you to login.

To join this group, send an email to:
TechTalk+subscribe@groups.io

To send a message to this group, send the message to:
main@TechTalk.groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the
Web),send an email to:
TechTalk+nomail@groups.io

To receive message digests instead of individual messages send an email to:
TechTalk+digest@groups.io

To receive individual messages instead of digests, send an email to:
TechTalk+single@groups.io

If you want to discuss anything non-tech related, please move the
conversation to our chat subgroup.

To join the chat subgroup, send a message to:
TechTalkChat+subscribe@groups.io

To message the chat subgroup:
TechTalkChat@groups.io
-=-=-