anyone have David Woodbridge's address?

David Mehler

Hello,

Does anyone have David Woodbridge's email? I need an issue cleared up.

Thanks.
Dave.

Paul Mugambi

David. Woodbridge@visionaustralia.org

--
Never accept, " because i'm a Disabled " as a reason for doing or not
doing anything."

Secretary People With Disability ACT 2018
www.abilitysounds.blogspot.com

Disability Activist of the year 2015 award:
https://youtu.be/KLPoeG8f73o#Ability remix

https://youtu.be/WKWzau-ceO4
www.mugambipaul.com

2015 Disability Activist of the year
Malaika tribute award winner.
http://youtu.be/KLPoeG8f73o
Life time achievement award Winner July 2014
ANNUAL DISABILITY ADVOCACY RIGHTS & AWARDS
2014 "ADARA"
.
Awarded "Champion of disability advocacy in the emergency response
August 2013 by CBM International

www.mugambipaul.com

Skype name: shamgpaul1

adam morris

David Woodbridges address is
david.woodbridge@...

On 09/02/2018 06:14, David Mehler wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone have David Woodbridge's email? I need an issue cleared up.

Thanks.
Dave.

--

Adam Morris