watching itunes tv shows

Josh Kennedy

I just bought a bunch of my favorite tv shows on iTunes. I can watch them on my apple tv 4th gen box connected into my flat screen tv. All my phones are android phones. I do not want to buy iPhones. And I do not want to buy iPod touches. Android is more affordable for me and I like how it works. The movies anywhere app lets me link and stream iTunes movies into google play, but not tv shows. So how do I stream my iTunes tv purchases and watch anywhere on my android phones? Legally? Without downloading and ripping out drm?

Thanks,

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

John Dowling <1008jmd@...>

I don't think it's possible to watch ituneitunes TV shows with android phones. You could always buy netflix, or hulu, and watch your shows that way. Or you could buy a youtube TV subsription, and see if your shows are there.