From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Karim Lakhani
Sent: September 16, 2018 11:32
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] free football

Hello,

I'm trying to use the site free football to listen to NFL  games, but not able to get any sound feeds.

Can someone share the best way to accomplish this task.
Thanks!

Karim Lakhani

sorry,

Why don’t you put the link to the site in the mail so we can look at it and help you?

I'm trying to use the site free football to listen to NFL  games, but not able to get any sound feeds.

Can someone share the best way to accomplish this task.
Thanks!

george b <gbmagoo@...>

First of all here is the correct link

http://www.freefootballradio.com/index.html

now open this link and click on nfl link

there will be a list of teams and times the start and who they play.

Click on the team link you wish to hear game from

Choose a radio station link on the next page.

You will have to keep chooseing a radio station to you get one that is broadcasting the game.  Note;  when you click on a radio station wait a minute or two to see if it starts streaming.  If no streem then choose another radio station to you find one that is streaming the game.

Why don’t you put the link to the site in the mail so we can look at it and help you?

I'm trying to use the site free football to listen to NFL  games, but not able to get any sound feeds.

Can someone share the best way to accomplish this task.
Thanks!

Gene

Which is another example of why people should not write links from memory or from assuming what the link is.  People should go to the site or the page of the site you want to send, copy the link to the clipboard from the address bar, and paste it into the message.

There may be times when someone is absolutely sure of a link and they may write it in such cases but if they do, they should check it, lletter by letter after it is written to make sure it is correct.

This is not only a matter of not causing others to waste time going to an incorrect link and looking up the right one.  Sending someone to a wrong link is dangerous in today's Internet environment.  Criminals buy site names very similar to legitimate site names so that people who make typographical errors or use an incorrect link will be sent to the criminal's site.  There, the site may try to download malware to the machine or the site may imitate the actual site and get you to use personal information on that site.  If you do, the criminals have it.

Why don’t you put the link to the site in the mail so we can look at it and help you?

I'm trying to use the site free football to listen to NFL  games, but not able to get any sound feeds.

Can someone share the best way to accomplish this task.
Thanks!

Gene

The links are to player pages for the stations.  Some streams start with the user doing nothing but following the links.  Some streams require you to do something, find a play button or an unlabeled button and try activating it.  some stations may still use Flash.  Some stations use HTML5.  There are so many possible reasons you may be having problems that we can't help you with the problem until we find out what it is.  Follow this link and wait perhaps thirty seconds.  does audio play?

This station doesn't require you to do anything after you follow the link.

Why don’t you put the link to the site in the mail so we can look at it and help you?

I'm trying to use the site free football to listen to NFL  games, but not able to get any sound feeds.

Can someone share the best way to accomplish this task.
Thanks!

david

First you need to provide a correct link,

however, never the less,

when you get to the page, look for schedule link, press enter,

now look for a game, and press enter.

try:

http://www.freefootballradio.com/schedule.html

Why don’t you put the link to the site in the mail so we can look at it and help you?