free football

Karim Lakhani

Hello,
I'm trying to use the site free football to listen to NFL  games, but not able to get any sound feeds.
Can someone share the best way to accomplish this task.
Thanks!

george b <gbmagoo@...>

Why don’t you put the link to the site in the mail so we can look at it and help you?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Karim Lakhani
Sent: September 16, 2018 11:32
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] free football

Hello,

I'm trying to use the site free football to listen to NFL  games, but not able to get any sound feeds.

Thanks!

Karim Lakhani

sorry,

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of george b
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] free football

Why don’t you put the link to the site in the mail so we can look at it and help you?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Karim Lakhani

Hello,

Thanks!

george b <gbmagoo@...>

First of all here is the correct link

http://www.freefootballradio.com/index.html

now open this link and click on nfl link

there will be a list of teams and times the start and who they play.

Click on the team link you wish to hear game from

Choose a radio station link on the next page.

You will have to keep chooseing a radio station to you get one that is broadcasting the game.  Note;  when you click on a radio station wait a minute or two to see if it starts streaming.  If no streem then choose another radio station to you find one that is streaming the game.

Sent: September 16, 2018 12:00

sorry,

it's www.freefootball.com.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of george b

Hello,

Thanks!

Gene

Which is another example of why people should not write links from memory or from assuming what the link is.  People should go to the site or the page of the site you want to send, copy the link to the clipboard from the address bar, and paste it into the message.

There may be times when someone is absolutely sure of a link and they may write it in such cases but if they do, they should check it, lletter by letter after it is written to make sure it is correct. 

This is not only a matter of not causing others to waste time going to an incorrect link and looking up the right one.  Sending someone to a wrong link is dangerous in today's Internet environment.  Criminals buy site names very similar to legitimate site names so that people who make typographical errors or use an incorrect link will be sent to the criminal's site.  There, the site may try to download malware to the machine or the site may imitate the actual site and get you to use personal information on that site.  If you do, the criminals have it.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 2:08 PM

You will have to keep chooseing a radio station to you get one that is broadcasting the game.  Note;  when you click on a radio station wait a minute or two to see if it starts streaming.  If no streem then choose another radio station to you find one that is streaming the game.

sorry,

Hello,

Thanks!

Gene

The links are to player pages for the stations.  Some streams start with the user doing nothing but following the links.  Some streams require you to do something, find a play button or an unlabeled button and try activating it.  some stations may still use Flash.  Some stations use HTML5.  There are so many possible reasons you may be having problems that we can't help you with the problem until we find out what it is.  Follow this link and wait perhaps thirty seconds.  does audio play?

This station doesn't require you to do anything after you follow the link.

Gene

sorry,

Hello,

Thanks!

david

First you need to provide a correct link,

however, never the less,

when you get to the page, look for schedule link, press enter,

now look for a game, and press enter.

try:

http://www.freefootballradio.com/schedule.html

The impossible is the untried,  Never under estimate the power of a dream.

Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 3:00 PM

sorry,

Hello,

Thanks!

Karim Lakhani

Gene,
If I don't know the correct address, then what should we do?
I sent the link that I thought was correct.
I did get foot  ball times and dates but that site is also covering  soccer?
please explain what you are  really trying to say?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 1:20 PM

Which is another example of why people should not write links from memory or from assuming what the link is.  People should go to the site or the page of the site you want to send, copy the link to the clipboard from the address bar, and paste it into the message.

There may be times when someone is absolutely sure of a link and they may write it in such cases but if they do, they should check it, lletter by letter after it is written to make sure it is correct. 

This is not only a matter of not causing others to waste time going to an incorrect link and looking up the right one.  Sending someone to a wrong link is dangerous in today's Internet environment.  Criminals buy site names very similar to legitimate site names so that people who make typographical errors or use an incorrect link will be sent to the criminal's site.  There, the site may try to download malware to the machine or the site may imitate the actual site and get you to use personal information on that site.  If you do, the criminals have it.

Gene

sorry,

Hello,

Thanks!

george b <gbmagoo@...>

First of all no address has a . at the end and yours did

Second when on the web page, do a alt d using jaws and it put’s you in the address field and from there do a control a to select the address and then a control c to copy then paste this in your email and hit enter and then check it so there is no . at the end of the address.

Sent: September 16, 2018 13:46

Gene,

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene

Gene

sorry,

Hello,

Thanks!

Gene

If you don't know or aren't sure, then tell the list you aren't sure of the address or try doing a search.  For example, if you had searched for something like free football radio, you would probably have found the site. 

Or, as I suspect, you have the site in your book marks.  In that case, go to the site, move to the address bar, copy the address from the address bar, and paste it into the message. 

If you can tell that a result from a search is correct when you don't have the link, you can follow the link to the page, then move to the address bar, and copy the link from the address bar, then paste it into the message.  If you aren't sure a search result is correct, you may not want to go to the site in case it may be a malicious site.

Either way, from a search or by following a book mark, once on the site the procedure is the same.

Or, as I said, if neither way of going to the site is satisfactory, then tell the list you aren't sure of the link. 

Gene

Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 3:46 PM

Gene,

Gene

sorry,

Hello,

Thanks!

Ron Canazzi

Isn't that www.freefootballradio.com.  This site works quite well. I have actually bookmarked most of the teams either their flagship or one of their affiliates. 

On 9/16/2018 2:59 PM, Karim Lakhani wrote:
sorry,

Hello,

Thanks!

-- 
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"
I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

The easiest way to search for these streams is to visit the aforementioned link: http://www.freefootballradio.com.  click the NFL link.  Then use your table navigation keystrokes (for most screen readers the letter T or to go back shift + T) and the use table navigation keys to highlight each team you want, click on that team and then use the list keystroke (usually the letter L or shift + L)  press it twice and you are taken to the list of stations.  Then click on the various stations and see which ones work.  So far this year, I have been able to get at least one feed that works for all NFL teams except NY Jets, Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons and Houston Texans.  I haven't completed all my searches so far, so I may pick up some or all of those in the next few weeks.  If the Free Football Radio site doesn't work, then you can sometimes search on the home page for a team and get a list of their radio affiliates.  In some cases, Sometimes one or two stations will sneak through a feed even though they aren't really supposed to.  the Jets will stream on their home page, but won't allow mobile devices to stream. Some times these streams will stream some weeks and not others.  The affiliates are many times small more rural oriented stations and their streams can go up and down regardless of what programming is being streamed.

On 9/16/2018 3:55 PM, david wrote:

First you need to provide a correct link,

however, never the less,

when you get to the page, look for schedule link, press enter,

now look for a game, and press enter.

try:

http://www.freefootballradio.com/schedule.html

The impossible is the untried,  Never under estimate the power of a dream.

Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 3:00 PM

sorry,

Hello,

Thanks!

-- 
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"
I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"

Karim Lakhani

why do you have to comment on people's mistakes?
logically you telling me to look for a site that I had an wrong web site address!
why don't type freefootball. com and tell me why don't  you try the web site   so intelligent to figure out I went to thee wrong web site!was so stupid not to send the correct
I mist the great man who ran this list before you!
Hope you are having fun!
LOL!

should I just join Google . com?
This is very incendiaries of you!

Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 4:55 PM

If you don't know or aren't sure, then tell the list you aren't sure of the address or try doing a search.  For example, if you had searched for something like free football radio, you would probably have found the site. 

Or, as I suspect, you have the site in your book marks.  In that case, go to the site, move to the address bar, copy the address from the address bar, and paste it into the message. 

If you can tell that a result from a search is correct when you don't have the link, you can follow the link to the page, then move to the address bar, and copy the link from the address bar, then paste it into the message.  If you aren't sure a search result is correct, you may not want to go to the site in case it may be a malicious site.

Either way, from a search or by following a book mark, once on the site the procedure is the same.

Or, as I said, if neither way of going to the site is satisfactory, then tell the list you aren't sure of the link. 

Gene

Gene,

Gene

sorry,

Hello,

Thanks!

Gene

I gave you constructive, not destructive criticism.  I told you how to find the link and I went out of my way to explain in detail two ways to do it.  If you want more information or have questions fine.  It is customary for people who are asking about a web site to give the link to the site or the page where they are having a problem.  Please explain to me how you are helping people help[ you by giving a wrong link.  I didn't criticize you for giving a wrong link.  I explained reasons that it is important to give a correct link and I explained how this is done. 

Also, knowing how to do this is important to know not just for giving links to sites you are asking about.  It is important if you want to share links with friends or on lists to articles of interest.

And as for your completely off point comment that you miss the person before me, guess what?  I wish he were back and running the list as well.  But guess what?  Your comment is completely inapplicable because I wasn't writing you as a list owner.  I was writing as a list member.  If I write as a list owner, you'll know it.  I will indicate that in some way. 

Gene

Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:00 PM

logically you telling me to look for a site that I had an wrong web site address!
why don't type freefootball. com and tell me why don't  you try the web site   so intelligent to figure out I went to thee wrong web site!was so stupid not to send the correct
Hope you are having fun!
LOL!

Gene

Gene,

Gene

sorry,

Hello,

Thanks!

Karim Lakhani

I guess we differ and would you like me to leave the list?
You are the o

Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:33 PM

I gave you constructive, not destructive criticism.  I told you how to find the link and I went out of my way to explain in detail two ways to do it.  If you want more information or have questions fine.  It is customary for people who are asking about a web site to give the link to the site or the page where they are having a problem.  Please explain to me how you are helping people help[ you by giving a wrong link.  I didn't criticize you for giving a wrong link.  I explained reasons that it is important to give a correct link and I explained how this is done. 

Also, knowing how to do this is important to know not just for giving links to sites you are asking about.  It is important if you want to share links with friends or on lists to articles of interest.

And as for your completely off point comment that you miss the person before me, guess what?  I wish he were back and running the list as well.  But guess what?  Your comment is completely inapplicable because I wasn't writing you as a list owner.  I was writing as a list member.  If I write as a list owner, you'll know it.  I will indicate that in some way. 

Gene

Hope you are having fun!
LOL!

Gene

Gene,

Gene

sorry,

Hello,

Thanks!

Gene

No.  There is no reason to leave the list.  But consider:
One of the purposes of the list is for people to learn.  One of the ways people learn is to see discussions where people may make a mistake or give incorrect information and then other list mmembers correct the mistake or say that incorrect information was given.  How am I helping you or anyone else if I don't discuss mistakes or incorrect information?  and if I'm wrong when I say something is incorrect, you can be sure others will correct me if members know something is incorrect. 

How many times have you seen people correct or dispute something said by another list member?  It happens off and on and is one important way a properly functioning list of this kind works.

Gene
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 11:48 PM

I guess we differ and would you like me to leave the list?
You are the o

Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:33 PM

Gene

Hope you are having fun!
LOL!

Gene

Gene,

Gene

sorry,

Hello,

Thanks!