Do not disturb?

Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...>

Hi List, I was wondering if there is a way to stop Face Time calls as well as regular calls as the “Do not disturb” does?

I had Do Not Disturb turned on, while I was participating in an online webinar on my computer, but a Face Time call still came through.

Any suggestions will be welcome!

Sincerely, Vicky

and

chris judge

Hi. Was the face time caller in your favorites?