From: Merv Keck
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 5:58 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Pizzara Audio Extractor

Hi,

I apologize if I am not spelling that correctly but I’m currently typing with a blinding headache right now. I wanted to thank Carlos again for the above stated audio utility. I have been meaning to try some of the other utilities on the list above what I am already using but I have had this one for a while thanks to his recommendation. Today I had a file that did not need converted but it did need the volume boosted quite a bit. It really didn’t need normalized or a bunch of fancy audio work in goldwave or any other application I might have. So I just very quickly brought it up and boosted the volume and while I was at it boosted the bit rate and it now sounds much better for the casual listening in which it was intended. So I wanted to thank Carlos again and throw that out there if anyone thinks that utility is just for converting from one file to another.

Merv

Merv Keck <blind5sparrow@...>

This was just a quick fix for a very casual and immediate need. The file was already toast when I got it. I usually don’t work with ccompressed audio when altering files for long term results.