amazon firestick with Alexa

Don Risavy, Jr.

I just received my amazon firestick with Alexa remote and wondered if there’s any simple step by step instructions out there from anyone that will help me set it up on a 32 inch hdtv as know will need to hook it up to a hdmi port which is no problem; but, wasn’t sure what needed done after that?

Thanks.

Blackwell, Clifford

I can’t remember if Voice View is on by default.  If not press and hold the 1 and 3 keys in the six pack to turn it on.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Risavy, Jr.
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2018 8:38 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] amazon firestick with Alexa

I just received my amazon firestick with Alexa remote and wondered if there’s any simple step by step instructions out there from anyone that will help me set it up on a 32 inch hdtv as know will need to hook it up to a hdmi port which is no problem; but, wasn’t sure what needed done after that?

Thanks.

Don Risavy, Jr.

Okay will do.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Blackwell, Clifford
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 11:59 AM
To: 'main@TechTalk.groups.io' <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] amazon firestick with Alexa

I can’t remember if Voice View is on by default.  If not press and hold the 1 and 3 keys in the six pack to turn it on.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Risavy, Jr.

Thanks.

Angelo Sonnesso

Just below the circle on the remote are 3buttons.

Hold in the first and third buttons, and you will hear a chime, and then you will hear speech.

The speech will guide you the rest of the way.

Do you have Allstar, or Echolink?

If so maybe we can get together and I can help you.

The fire stick gets pretty hot after a while, but that is normal.

73 N2DYN Angelo

Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 6:40 PM

Okay will do.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Blackwell, Clifford
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 11:59 AM
To: 'main@TechTalk.groups.io' <main@TechTalk.groups.io>

Thanks.