From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Risavy, Jr.
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2018 8:38 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] amazon firestick with Alexa

I just received my amazon firestick with Alexa remote and wondered if there’s any simple step by step instructions out there from anyone that will help me set it up on a 32 inch hdtv as know will need to hook it up to a hdmi port which is no problem; but, wasn’t sure what needed done after that?

Thanks.

Don Risavy, Jr.

Okay will do.

I can’t remember if Voice View is on by default.  If not press and hold the 1 and 3 keys in the six pack to turn it on.