The Blind-Ad list

Walt Smith

Anyone know who owns this list or how to contact the list owner through GoogleGroups? I requested to be added and received an e-mail telling me that each request had to be acted on by the owner, but ever since, nothing. I'd at least like to know if they don't want to admit me to their sacred portals. Thanks.

--
Walt Smith - Clearwater, FL

Ann Parsons <akp@...>

Hi all,

How long have you been waiting, two hours? A day? Remember, even if *you* aren't involved with the Holiday season, many are. Write to blindjob-owner@listserv.icors.org

I think that's right.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Laz

Sorry, but what does that have to do with the blind-ad list that he asked about?

On 12/15/15, Ann Parsons <akp@samobile.net> wrote:
Hi all,

How long have you been waiting, two hours? A day? Remember, even if
*you* aren't involved with the Holiday season, many are. Write to
blindjob-owner@listserv.icors.org

I think that's right.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@samobile.net
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Hello Walt:

I forwarded your message to the blindad list.  I believe the moderator will reach out to you soonest!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Walt Smith

Several weeks.

How long have you been waiting, two hours? A day? Remember, even if
*you* aren't involved with the Holiday season, many are. Write to
blindjob-owner@listserv.icors.org

I think that's right.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@samobile.net
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Walt Smith

Thanks. This is more helpful than some other responses I've had, although I'm still waiting.

I forwarded your message to the blindad list.  I believe the moderator will reach out to you soonest!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Donna

what is this list may be interested.

----------
I forwarded your message to the blindad list. I believe the moderator will reach out to you soonest!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Laz

It's a buying and selling list for the blind. Here's another good one.
Just send a blank email message to:

blind-bst+subscribe@groups.io

On 12/16/15, Donna <donnamarie1947@roadrunner.com> wrote:

what is this list may be interested.
DonnaAt 08:54 AM 12/16/2015, you wrote:
Thanks. This is more helpful than some other responses I've had,
although I'm still waiting.

----------
I forwarded your message to the blindad list. I believe the
moderator will reach out to you soonest!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Donna

Ok will join never know what you may want do you have the blind add address too?
Donna ThanksAt 10:53 AM 12/16/2015, you wrote:

[...]

I'd suggest resending. Do you know anyone who's member? Who's running it now? Cleo? Or is somebody else?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@samobile.net
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Laz

Shen is running it now.

On 12/17/15, Ann Parsons <akp@samobile.net> wrote:
Hi all,

I'd suggest resending. Do you know anyone who's member? Who's
running it now? Cleo? Or is somebody else?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@samobile.net
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

Walt Smith

Unfortunately, the list to which I want to subscribe; and the one from which
I received a return message telling me that I had to be approved; is *not*
Blind-BST, but Blind-Ad. They are two different lists.

It's a buying and selling list for the blind. Here's another good one.
Just send a blank email message to:

blind-bst+subscribe@groups.io

Laz

That's *why* I said, quote Here's another good one. unquote