From: Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2018 1:06 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Getting Off No Mail Status

Hi All,

If someone uses the No Mail email link to go on No Mail, how do you resume getting email from the list again?
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.

Jujube

What do you mean by link? Send a message to techtalk+single@groups.io or change your status manually on groups.io

If someone uses the No Mail email link to go on No Mail, how do you resume
getting email from the list again?
Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Hi Gene,

Thank you very much.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.

From: "Mike B." <mike9902@...
To: "Tech Talk" <main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 11:06:52 -0700

Hi All,

If someone uses the No Mail email link to go on No Mail, how do
you resume
getting email from the list again?
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license
agreement.  In the