Samsung Galaxy S-7

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

We're looking into getting into the 21st century by getting smart phones, but we don't know whether to go iPhone or Android.  A friend of mine has a Samsung Galaxy S-7 that he'll let me play around with, but would someone please give me steps on how to turn on it's screen reading function?  He doesn't know how, & I sure as hell don't have a clue!  LOL  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!

Edmond <gocloud84@...>

Maybe you need to follow the usual way?
Settings>Accessibility>TalkBack (Aah, Samsung has its own, can't remember the name) and then turn it on.
Of course, I absolutely go with iPhone if accessibility is my priority. If I want an Android, I'll try getting use of Google's own Nexus devices. At least, they're getting Android updates first, and you know Samsung is well known for not updating their phone often.

On 9/7/2016 4:33 PM, Mike B. wrote:
Hi All,

We're looking into getting into the 21st century by getting smart
phones, but we don't know whether to go iPhone or Android. A friend of
mine has a Samsung Galaxy S-7 that he'll let me play around with, but
would someone please give me steps on how to turn on it's screen reading
function? He doesn't know how, & I sure as hell don't have a clue!
LOL All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool. Go Dodgers!

Carolyn Arnold

Does the Android have Settings in it, like with the iPhone,
you go to General, then to Settings?

Bye for now,

Carolyn

We're looking into getting into the 21st century by getting
smart phones, but we don't know whether to go iPhone or
Android. A friend of mine has a Samsung Galaxy S-7 that
he'll let me play around with, but would someone please give
me steps on how to turn on it's screen reading function? He
doesn't know how, & I sure as hell don't have a clue! LOL
All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool. Go Dodgers!

Armando Vias <armando.l.vias@...>

Well, try this. I don't use Andoid. Go to Settings, scrool down to accessibility, and tap on Talk Back. This should help.