Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 9:31 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] remind me?

Hi there FOLKS!

Can someone remind me of how I go about slowing down the reading speed in NVDA? Thanks Much! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.

Jim Wohlgamuth

Thanks Gene! I appreciate it! Have A  Good 1! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.

On 17-Sep-16 22:51, Gene wrote:
There are different ways.  One way is nvda key control v.  A dialog opens.  Tab once to rate.  left arrow to slow down speech right arrow to speed up speech.  Press enter when speech is at the rate you want.  To permanently save the change, issue the command NVDA key control c.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 9:31 PM