From: "Rajmund" <brajmund2000@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 8:35 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] WebVisum invitation

Hello,
So, I got it installed off blind bargains, everything's been good so far, except that the create an account, whether that be space, or enter, doesn't activate. Do I need to be invited by someone? If yes, could someone please send an invitation for me, please?

Sent from a Braille Sense

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Thanks for that, about to log in. So now, how do I go about solving the code challenge with it? LOL, no clues as to how you go about using it. I think I recall control-v to paste the results, but not much else.

Sent from a Braille Sense

So, I got it installed off blind bargains, everything's been good so far,
except that the create an account, whether that be space, or enter,
doesn't activate. Do I need to be invited by someone? If yes, could
someone please send an invitation for me, please?

Sent from a Braille Sense

Carlos

After you create your account, use it to log in to the WebVisum service with the plug-in. Then press Control Alt 6 on a page with a captcha. After anywhere from 5 to about 30 seconds, assuming it was able to solve the captcha, it will say that the result has been copied to the clipboard. You can then use Control V to paste the result.

Thanks for that, about to log in. So now, how do I go about solving the code challenge with it? LOL, no clues as to how you go about using it. I think I recall control-v to paste the results, but not much else.

Sent from a Braille Sense

So, I got it installed off blind bargains, everything's been good so far,
except that the create an account, whether that be space, or enter,
doesn't activate. Do I need to be invited by someone? If yes, could
someone please send an invitation for me, please?

Sent from a Braille Sense

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi CARLOS,
Well. What can I say? While waiting for your reply, I did log it in, and everything worked as expected. However, when looking through help, I understood everything but control-Alt-6. Anyways, it's all working, I'm past the capcha. Thanks, once again.

Sent from a Braille Sense

So, I got it installed off blind bargains, everything's been good so
far,
except that the create an account, whether that be space, or enter,
doesn't activate. Do I need to be invited by someone? If yes, could
someone please send an invitation for me, please?

Sent from a Braille Sense

Carlos

Control Alt 6 is a shortcut. As in pres Control, Alt, and the number 6 together.

Well. What can I say? While waiting for your reply, I did log it in, and everything worked as expected. However, when looking through help, I understood everything but control-Alt-6. Anyways, it's all working, I'm past the capcha. Thanks, once again.

Sent from a Braille Sense

So, I got it installed off blind bargains, everything's been good so
far,
except that the create an account, whether that be space, or enter,
doesn't activate. Do I need to be invited by someone? If yes, could
someone please send an invitation for me, please?

Sent from a Braille Sense

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

I did, and that did it. But when I was reading help, I didn't really catch, what it wanted me to do, till you wrote it.

Sent from a Braille Sense